Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
209,152 Posts
Fuck this thread *****

On some ol' bullshit, fuck is what with these Lakers elitism threads Nick has been making?

I've been a Miami Heat fan as long as Dwyane Wade has been playing. That's my story. Fuck outta here with some background checks and shit. Who are you? Psh. Man, micool delete this shit, please. What the fuck?

·
Registered
19,501 Posts
Tito. said:
Fuck this thread *****

On some ol' bullshit, fuck is what with these Lakers elitism threads Nick has been making?

I've been a Miami Heat fan as long as Dwyane Wade has been playing. That's my story. Fuck outta here with some background checks and shit. Who are you? Psh. Man, micool delete this shit, please. What the fuck?
you mad doe?

·
Registered
55,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tito. said:
Fuck this thread *****

No, I just want to know who's been a fan for a couple years and who switched teams this summer.  Christ tito.  No need to get all pissed.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.