Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How/when did you become a fan of the team?

Be honest.  I'm just curious.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Fuck this thread *****

On some ol' bullshit, fuck is what with these Lakers elitism threads Nick has been making?

I've been a Miami Heat fan as long as Dwyane Wade has been playing. That's my story. Fuck outta here with some background checks and shit. Who are you? Psh. Man, micool delete this shit, please. What the fuck?

·
Registered
770 Posts
im from miami and USED to be a fan when i was little but to many bandwagons and girls thinking they know about basketball saying they have always been fans wich is bullshit

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
Tito. said:
Fuck this thread *****

On some ol' bullshit, fuck is what with these Lakers elitism threads Nick has been making?

I've been a Miami Heat fan as long as Dwyane Wade has been playing. That's my story. Fuck outta here with some background checks and shit. Who are you? Psh. Man, micool delete this shit, please. What the fuck?
you mad doe?

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tito. said:
Fuck this thread *****

No, I just want to know who's been a fan for a couple years and who switched teams this summer.  Christ tito.  No need to get all pissed.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
AkA said:
I feel sorry for heat fans, true fans will always be questioned now
OP is a bitch. :work:

Shit, once again: nobody in the sports section is a "bandwagon" fan unless the openly admit it (LEO, Cav, Ralph :problem?: ). And even then, they aren't even serious about basketball so what the fuck we talkin' bout here? Man... wow.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts