Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Heat fans. :D

I respect you guys so much.  And I <3 you.  And since I love you so much, I'd like to know how you became a Heat fan.  I want to hear your stories. :D

:h5:  :) :banjo: :robo: :stronger: :allears: :yay: :banana: :worship: :slick: :salute: <3 <3 :D :kevin:

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
i became a fan of the Heat starting in 2003 when D Wade was drafted he was my favorite player in college basketball and he's my favorite player in the NBA i loved watching him play so i became a fan of the heat because D Wade went there thats my story and now im jizzing because lebrons on it so.. but still Flash>>> Then Lebron lol.

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mulisha44 said:
i became a fan of the Heat starting in 2003 when D Wade was drafted he was my favorite player in college basketball and he's my favorite player in the NBA i loved watching him play so i became a fan of the heat because D Wade went there thats my story and now im jizzing because lebrons on it so.. but still Flash>>> Then Lebron lol.

:h5: we actually like the same team since your a Raiders Fan And im a Chargers fan. Whats your story?
I'm a Laker fan bro haha

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
i became a heat fan in july of this year but it had nothing to do with lebron, ive always wanted to be a heat fan but just decided to become one in july, i hate bandwagoners tho that just came because of lebron, lakers suck btw 3 all stars>>>back to back championships

1 - 8 of 8 Posts