Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and So Appalled is on there, so doesn't that prove its fake...and I don't think hed have Pusha on 2 songs...thats like a fifth of the entire album lol

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Isnt pusha on 3?Haha not that that helps.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
this is all itunes being smart with marketing by putting up a tracklist + preorder link. did you guys forget runaway comes on tonight? did you forget theres a good amount of songs from the album in the film? that means people watching, liking what they hear, preordering based on what they heard.
tracklist will be edited once kanye has sent in his master copy of the album.

if anything, its a tracklist of the movie?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
@FDL_
FDL
My Chain Heavy, Momma's Boyfriend, Eminem's Song, The Joy Are On The Album... Also So Apalled Is Not Ha!
2 hours ago via Echofon Favorite Reply

People Calm Down... The iTunes Tracklist Is Not Complete... It's Not The Final Tracklist!!

·
Read Only
5,232 Posts
The Runaway said:
@FDL_
FDL
My Chain Heavy, Momma's Boyfriend, Eminem's Song, The Joy Are On The Album... Also So Apalled Is Not Ha!

People Calm Down... The iTunes Tracklist Is Not Complete... It's Not The Final Tracklist!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
... stop trying to find reasons to convince yourself that the tracklist is real or fake... there's a month left till the album drops... just wait till he confirms or denies... everyone here is killing themselves over the iTunes track list...

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
The Runaway said:
@FDL_
FDL

THIS RIGHT HERE MADE MY DAY!!! (if it's correct) i don't even need to watch Runaway now! lol

:slick: :banana: :slick: :banana: :slick: :banana:

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Fuzzy said:
this is all itunes being smart with marketing by putting up a tracklist + preorder link. did you guys forget runaway comes on tonight? did you forget theres a good amount of songs from the album in the film? that means people watching, liking what they hear, preordering based on what they heard.
tracklist will be edited once kanye has sent in his master copy of the album.

if anything, its a tracklist of the movie?

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
FDL is a thief and a liar who steals and buys leaked tracks posting them as "exclusives" when they really aren't. Dont listen to anything he says

1 - 20 of 21 Posts