Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or Khaled's. And it was recorded last week.

http://pusha-t.com/2012/04/hit-boy-talks-producing-theraflu-kanye-west/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,333 Posts
It's either Khaleds or no ones.

Hit Boy just doesn't know because he sent the beat for Khaleds album and then he got mindfucked when Khaled sent it back to Kanye and Kanye dropped it.
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
If it is it'll probably end up as a bonus or get completely switched up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Khaled put it on his album. The first single he dropped with Nicki, Wayne, Ross, the usual features for his songs, there was no hype. Kanye drops theraflu and every forum has a big ass thread on it, sites posting articles about it, etc. let's face it, khaled needs as much help making good music (no pun) as he can get, and having this on his album gets him some much needed attention
 
6

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I don't understand what Khaled's album is though, is it an album of songs he produced or is he supposed to be rapping? Cause he's not even on Theraflu unless you wanna count some grunts in the background
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
NOTATS_B said:
I don't understand what Khaled's album is though, is it an album of songs he produced or is he supposed to be rapping? Cause he's not even on Theraflu unless you wanna count some grunts in the background
Have you never heard a khaled album/song? Basically he gets a beat and a bunch of artists together on it, maybe does a lil shouting on it. then thats it, he usually doesn't do shit. I know he produced a song or two in the past, but I dont think he does anymore
 
6

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
CollegeDroput said:
Have you never heard a khaled album/song? Basically he gets a beat and a bunch of artists together on it, maybe does a lil shouting on it. then thats it, he usually doesn't do shit. I know he produced a song or two in the past, but I dont think he does anymore
Yeah I've heard a couple like Grammy Family for example but I just don't get what he actually does.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,007 Posts
NOTATS_B said:
Yeah I've heard a couple like Grammy Family for example but I just don't get what he actually does.
This article should explain everything: http://pigeonsandplanes.com/2010/04/what-does-dj-khaled-actually-do.html
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,208 Posts
Other than Kanye's awesome spazzing there is nothing great about this track. Beat is super average and I was very surprised to learn that it was a Hit-Boy beat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,666 Posts
Dick Whitman said:
Other than Kanye's awesome spazzing there is nothing great about this track. Beat is super average and I was very surprised to learn that it was a Hit-Boy beat.
  he probably just thought he could give khaled an average beat and he would take it lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,555 Posts
DJ Khaled's real name is Khaled Khaled. haaaa
why can't you use the : hah : smiley in the kanye forum?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Khaled
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top