Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since FlyMX thinks the Heat are the Evil Empire, I say the Hawks are the Jedi's cause everyone knows at the end the Jedi's defeated the darkside

TEAM JEDI
WE SCORE BUCKETS
WE WIN GAMES
WE BEAT THE HEAT

▲FlyMx said:
The Hawks gonna win the Championship
ur right

TheNiq said:
ur right

Mr.F said:
ur right

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
HA5TY said:
since FlyMX thinks the Heat are the Evil Empire, I say the Hawks are the Jedi's cause everyone knows at the end the Jedi's defeated the darkside
ur too late team jedi has already been taken quite some time ago..

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
HA5TY said:
its not even a certain team its just everyone who is against the heat bandwagoners aka "team darkside" which is the dumbest name you can come up with, they are already planning their own destruction by the jedi's :smug:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hawks are winning 48-31 with 9 minutes left in the 2nd

I don't care how bad the cavs are. Not many teams can get 40 points in 1 quarter

TEAM JEDI
WE SCORE BUCKETS
WE WIN GAMES
WE BEAT THE HEAT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FUCK ALL THE HATERS!

THE HAWKS HAVE THE BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE!!

TEAM JEDI
WE SCORE BUCKETS
WE WIN GAMES
WE BEAT THE HEAT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kale07 said:
I wasnt a huge basketball fan untill i moved to the US last year and I get free tickets to the games I'm a hawks fan coz I live in the US but if they drop out of playoffs I bandwagon the Lakers my other fav team  :smug:

I was at the game against the Wizards the other night :smug:
believe me, they won't be eliminated from the playoffs

The Atlanta Hawks WILL WIN THE 2011 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP!

TEAM JEDI
WE SCORE BUCKETS
WE WIN GAMES
WE BEAT THE HEAT

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
no offense, but the hawks might have one of the easiest schedules ive seen to start the year. lol

memphis
philly
washington
cleveland
detroit
minnesota
phoenix

can easily start off 7-0. Which is good because knowing the Hawks, they will crash eventually. They always do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
but were killin the teams we're playing :dno:

We scored 40 points against the Cavs in the 1st quarter last night :work:

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
the hawks overpaid joe johnson, what the fuck were they thinking, they are setting themselves up for failure in the future with him as their #1 guy

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Hawks are my favorite team in the East but yeah their opening schedule is ridiculously easy. But Josh Smith is my favorite player on ATL and he's probably gonna get traded :bye:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ye24 said:
the hawks overpaid joe johnson, what the fuck were they thinking, they are setting themselves up for failure in the future with him as their #1 guy
Yes, they over paid him. Buts it not like he's not doing anything. He was one of the main reasons the hawks went from 13 wins in 2005 to 53 wins last year.

He averages 21 points a game and along with Al Horford, Josh Smith, Mike Bibby, Jamal Crawford, and Marvin Williams we CANT BE STOPPED!

TEAM JEDI
WE SCORE BUCKETS
WE WIN GAMES
WE BEAT THE HEAT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tattoo said:
Hawks are my favorite team in the East but yeah their opening schedule is ridiculously easy. But Josh Smith is my favorite player on ATL and he's probably gonna get traded :bye:
wtf makes u think that. people tried to say he has gonna be traded 2 years ago and it come happened. Josh Smith even said "Atlanta is my home and I never want to leave"

1 - 20 of 72 Posts