Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides like social interaction like when I'm buying something or whatever.. I haven't texted or called any women or asked any to hangout since then. I'm 19. It's pretty sad

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I know that feel.

Except its all ppl in general for me.

If I don't win the girl from school, I'm done. She was the only girl i was able to tell i was schizoid and had fuxked up problems. Ima go Celibate. Abstinent. Solitary.

Shouldn't be a problem

·
Registered
735 Posts
So first your you're worried about your gf who is about to get gangbanged in Samford, then you need advices about proposal, then you havent talked to a girl since april.

Interesting.

·
Registered
23,693 Posts
schizoidkid said:
I know that feel.

Except its all ppl in general for me.

If I don't win the girl from school, I'm done. She was the only girl i was able to tell i was schizoid and had fuxked up problems. Ima go Celibate. Abstinent. Solitary.

Shouldn't be a problem
LMAAOOO YOU CANT PUT ALL YO EGGS IN ONE BASKET

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kwiker said:
So first your you're worried about your gf who is about to get gangbanged in Samford, then you need advices about proposal, then you havent talked to a girl since april.

Interesting.
She wasn't my gf. She my ex gf

·
Registered
40,935 Posts
Lofty said:
In the other thread I didn't want to admit that she was my ex gf
You sound like you have mental problems. Get over your ex. Don't worry if she's banging some guy.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Stop digging, you've clearly stated she was your girl and you were together.

If you're gonna be a troll, try to be a funny one, not a simp fuccboy.

And if you want real advice, tell us real stories.

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thizz said:
You sound like you have mental problems. Get over your ex. Don't worry if she's banging some guy.
I know. I just can't move on cant see myself with any other girl.

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kwiker said:
Stop digging, you've clearly stated she was your girl and you were together.

If you're gonna be a troll, try to be a funny one, not a simp fuccboy.

And if you want real advice, tell us real stories.
I'm not trolling bro

·
Registered
40,935 Posts
Lofty said:
I know. I just can't move on cant see myself with any other girl.
Get out more. Do you have guy friends? Hang out with them and just go to parties or clubs and try to talk to females.

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thizz said:
Get out more. Do you have guy friends? Hang out with them and just go to parties or clubs and try to talk to females.
I don't want to find a girl like that man. I want a good girl not a party whore

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I want an above average looking girl, who is smart and has a future, who is caring, Christian, and sweet.

Is that hard to find?

Most attractive thing about my ex was she was all the above. Super smart. These other girls just be sluts and be like 5 guys in

·
Registered
735 Posts
Lofty said:
In the other thread I didn't want to admit that she was my ex gf
damn that's rough. Looks like you cant forget about her. Plus we went hard in this thread. :hah:

You're having a one-it-is. We've all been there, shit's hard.

Look it up on the internet, you'll find tons of good advice on how to get through. This is gonna be long, but you'll eventually get through it. One step at a time.

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kwiker said:
damn that's rough. Looks like you cant forget about her. Plus we went hard in this thread. :hah:

You're having a one-it-is. We've all been there, shit's hard.

Look it up on the internet, you'll find tons of good advice on how to get through. This is gonna be long, but you'll eventually get through it. One step at a time.
I stalk her twitter at least 10 times a day. And the worst part is. We broke up over 3 and a half years ago. But we talked everyday for 5 years. I haven't talked to her since April. But I still think about her everyday.

I stopped talking to her cause I asked her if she ever saw us dating again and she said no. And so I was like fuck it, but I still think about her and stalk her and shit shit is made crazy bro. Idk if I got a disease or what but any love song or whatever and I think about her.

She was really my first ever girlfriend tho. But damn man all I want is help I'm sick of living like this. I almost gave in last night and called her tho. Thank God I didn't

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BeigeJumang said:
idk op got exposed he's a troll nothing to see here
The proposing thread was just a random thought.
Samford thread was Legit except we don't date
This thread 100% real.

I just want help :eek:kay.

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I deleted my Facebook long time ago.
Just restarted a twitter.

:okay:

Had to do it to get away from her

1 - 20 of 36 Posts