Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Read Only
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering how many of you have at any point cheated on your girlfriend? And for those of you who are in a relationship, can you ever see yourself cheating?

Me personally I always said I would never cheat. But me and my at the time girlfriend had fought one day and that night me and my boy were like fuck it we going out. I ended up meeting my ex, I never really got over her and she ended up with me that night. I never told my girlfriend but I felt so guilty and we broke up the next month.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yes, I have cheated on my girlfriend with another girl while in a relationship. I did it because the other girl filled in the cracks that my girlfriend didn't, it sounds so fucked up, but I was in love with my girlfriend and wanted to keep her. But after awhile I felt so guilty cheating that I had to stop doing it.

·
Registered
35,970 Posts
Never have, never will.

I treat people the way i want to be treated.

I've only had 3 girlfriends so far, and all of them cheated on me.. Terrible, terrible feeling. :cryfam:

I wouldn't want to inflict that pain on anyone else.

Plus when i'm in a relationship i cut off connections with all my hoes and majority of other girls just as a sign of trust.
Never got the same treatment though..

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Odd.Future said:
Yes, I have cheated on my girlfriend with another girl while in a relationship. I did it because the other girl filled in the cracks that my girlfriend didn't, it sounds so fucked up, but I was in love with my girlfriend and wanted to keep her. But after awhile I felt so guilty cheating that I had to stop doing it.
she ever find out?

·
Premium Member
36,675 Posts
Cheating on someone ruins their psychology and trust with future relationships for life. Having someone you love and give your all to, just for the person to turn their back on you. Makes you think it was a lie the whole time. It's the most messed up thing one person can do to another.

·
Registered
14,652 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
Cheating on someone ruins their psychology and trust with future relationships for life. Having someone you love and give your all to, just for the person to turn their back on you. Makes you think it was a lie the whole time. It's the most messed up thing one person can do to another.
Was thinking of how to phrase it but this guy got there first.

I've been cheated on several times. It's shitty.

·
Premium Member
36,675 Posts
Donnie the Catcher said:
Was thinking of how to phrase it but this guy got there first.

I've been cheated on several times. It's shitty.
Sorry. And sorry for the shitty luck with girls. I haven't been cheated on (I don't think) but I've seen the effects it has on friends.

·
Registered
14,652 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
Sorry. And sorry for the shitty luck with girls. I haven't been cheated on (I don't think) but I've seen the effects it has on friends.
Trust can be lost pretty easily. Cheating is one of the worst ways for it to happen. It takes a while to build it back and then it just gets thrown away again.

It's all good though, the girl I'm with right now is great. I'm happy.

1 - 20 of 182 Posts