Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to the gym so I'll stop spamming the board for now.

But for those who have met Ye, what was it like? Even if you just got his autograph or some shit, what was that like?

Go for it.

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
My friend that works in the hotel he usually stays on here in Stockholm met him and told me he was down to earth and nice.

If he performs in Stockholm (which I doubt) I'll be getting VIP:s. OMGMGGGGG

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
i met him backstage at 2009 cali-christmas power 106 concert
he was really coool and down to earth, i told him it was a great concert and he was very humble about it

·
Registered
11,643 Posts
Well, I woke up and turned to the mirror. That guy was the definition of the word "Amazing". Home boy has style dope as fug, yo. He dresses alot like me....oh wait. :problem?:

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Nice to see somebody else bulks up around here.

And no, I haven't met Yeezy, but my dad almost got the chance to.

:problem?:

My brother claims he met Ye' at a after party via a DJ Khaled party.

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
584 Posts
I kind of met him at Storytellers. He said hi and I said hi, and we shook hands...twice! I was never going to wash my right hand but I forgot. FML

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
My encounters with Ye' : Got an autograph from him at a Graduation release event, patted his back on the shoulder at VH1 Storytellers.

lol

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Asian said:
My encounters with Ye' : Got an autograph from him at a Graduation release event, patted his back on the shoulder at VH1 Storytellers.

lol
Asian how dope was storytellers?!?!?! and how did you even get chance to go to that?

·
0 Posts
WTF? You guys are saying you have met him and talked to him and aren't putting any details or thoughts into it at all!
Was it even important to you!?
Let us know how it happened!

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
Met him at barneys new york in seattle the day before the first day of the glow and the dark tour, talked for about 30 minutes...complemented my denim and shoes (was wearing diors and j's, talked about fashion and the show, he was extremely down to earth, friendly and chill.  when he was there he bought the band of outsiders blazer he wore in see you in my nightmares...one of the doper days of my life.

now im just jealous as fuck as the casius dude who met him in barneys too! haaha

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Holy shit, you guys went to VH1 Storytellers? Wasn't that like incredible?
It was. incredible. The man was EXTREMELY (can't express it enough) humble and hilarious. Though he did 3-4 takes for each song, it didn't matter-- everybody was so into it.

The New Era said:
Asian how dope was storytellers?!?!?! and how did you even get chance to go to that?
He sent an email to his fanclub (something like the first couple of people to email get tickets to Storytellers or something). I sent mine in RIGHT AWAY.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts