1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Hell yea. Gotta cut em off.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
bitch ***** thats the older brother of my cousin known for stealin shit from ppl in our fam all the time

he gives our fam a bad name

·
Registered
952 Posts
When I was a kid, my oldest sister got accused of stealing $20 from my second oldest sister (my moms favorite). The money was missing but no one actually saw her take the money or anything. Everyone just assumed it was her because she was a "bad kid". A lot of her friends were scummy and she was flunking all her high school classes. From then on anytime anything went missing or if anything went wrong, she was always the first one we blamed.

I say "bad kid" with quotations because I found her diary a year or two after that (I was a nosy middle schooler) and she wrote about how she never stole anything and that she felt so bad that everyone thought she was a horrible person just because her grades were trash. To this day I still feel guilty of accusing her all those times. I tried to make things up by standing up for her whenever she gets blamed for stuff and now it happens less and less.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Cousin stole one of my favorite pokemon cards when I was a kid. I stole it back but I forgot it in my pocket and it went in the washer.  :jordancry:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Gummo said:
When I was a kid, my oldest sister got accused of stealing $20 from my second oldest sister (my moms favorite). The money was missing but no one actually saw her take the money or anything. Everyone just assumed it was her because she was a "bad kid". A lot of her friends were scummy and she was flunking all her high school classes. From then on anytime anything went missing or if anything went wrong, she was always the first one we blamed.

I say "bad kid" with quotations because I found her diary a year or two after that (I was a nosy middle schooler) and she wrote about how she never stole anything and that she felt so bad that everyone thought she was a horrible person just because her grades were trash. To this day I still feel guilty of accusing her all those times. I tried to make things up by standing up for her whenever she gets blamed for stuff and now it happens less and less.
I can relate to your sister.

About a year ago 50$ dollars went missing from my aunts wallet and my aunt and little cousins automatically thought I stole it because im a "young teenager".

damn typing is making me realize how much I actually fucking despise my retarded ass family.

·
Registered
41 Posts
my older bro used to steal deodorants and colognes from me when i was asleep, every time i heard rustling and wake up he would end up getting frustrated and say, "you always wake up."  :cosby:

·
Registered
13,425 Posts
ironic you asked that, i just lost my wallet and it may have been stolen at this family get-together.

i don't even know 80% of these people and when my mom heard the news she called and told me how shady they could be, yet i'm always pressured to go to the events to be "polite" or whatever

·
Registered
40,935 Posts
Christian. said:
this fucking bitch comes too stay with us after her bum ass can't find stable living. Bitch says she's gonna borrow a pair because she doesn't have any. Bitch spontaneously leaves. I'm changing socks the next day I only have two pairs with fucking holes in them.

·
Banned
11,569 Posts
I stole ten dollars from my mom's purse when I was a child. She never confronted me but the guilt ate me up inside, ended up putting 50 in there at the end of the summer.

Idk how people can steal that shit messes with your head

1 - 20 of 45 Posts