Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Blog owner here. I'm sure everyone knows this by now, but it's not an unreleased mixtape. It is a fan-made compilation from the posters of the official Odd Future Talk forums and it features all of the tracks Earl has released that were not included in his album "EARL". This includes all of the songs on Radical and all releases of the Odd Future members who featured Earl on their tracks, plus demos and unreleased songs from when Earl went by Sly Tendencies. I hope you guys enjoy it and give credit to the guy who made it.

Also, the cover is fan made also, so I had no hand in creating it.

·
Banned
2,975 Posts
I made this bootleg for OFT back in April.

I used the Taco pic because someone already had made that cover and put it in another thread. Since I already had a cover and name for the compilation, all I had to do was add the tracks (did some minor but needed editing here and there) and upload them in my Earl discography. I do think the Taco pic is stupid, however, others have made alternate covers for it with Earl on the front.

I never saw that pic with Mike G holding it up. That's cool as hell that he burned and printed off a bootleg that I made. I was wondering why you called it new when I made it like so long ago, but I see that he only posted the pic a few days ago.

Edit: Here's a link to the original post with the link (but props to the dude for blogging it, I like to see my releases being spread)- http://www.oddfuturetalk.com/forums/topic/229-earl-sweatshirt-discography-read-before-posting/page__view__findpost__p__41026

Is really nothing special since all I did was pick the non-album tracks, order them, and upload them. But my next OF related release is going to be much better. It should be coming within the week and will be posted over at the OFT forums.

·
Registered
30,013 Posts
Buffalo said:
Blog owner here. I'm sure everyone knows this by now, but it's not an unreleased mixtape. It is a fan-made compilation from the posters of the official Odd Future Talk forums and it features all of the tracks Earl has released that were not included in his album "EARL". This includes all of the songs on Radical and all releases of the Odd Future members who featured Earl on their tracks, plus demos and unreleased songs from when Earl went by Sly Tendencies. I hope you guys enjoy it and give credit to the guy who made it.

Also, the cover is fan made also, so I had no hand in creating it.
Holy fuck. You're a dumbfuck for naming the mixtape that. This is why i hate dumbcunt OF fans like you.

·
Banned
2,975 Posts
k[rox] said:
Nothing special .
It would appear as "nothing special" to someone who is ignorant about why this compilation was created.

This is not a random mix of songs, it actually contains every non-album Earl Sweatshirt track in existence. Thus if you want every Earl track available on CD, you burn this CD and his album (why do you think Mike G burned a copy and took a picture of himself holding it?).

It was requested to be made by people over at OFT.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts