Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dated a girl older than you?

im sure its a weird feeling. I feel like they would look down on you and shit, you know what i mean?

How would you feel?

G

·
Yes, I'm 17 she's 21.
RaDar said:
I feel like they would look down on you and shit, you know what i mean?
nah, they don't look down on you, they do If you're insecure about it . All girls ain't the same tho :kanyeshrug:

G

·
Yea I was a Sophomore and she was a Junior. She used to drive me around, which was kinda weird, but we got over it. I never payed for gas, which was dope.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
My ex was 22 and had me by two years and I must say it was boss dating an older girl. She was finishing up school & already a full-time nurse so she would buy me drinks at the club & she even threw me cash to buy a sack a few times. It was really weird because it was the first time I was having a women at the least bit take care of me. But she took that being older shit to her head because she thought she could controll me so it was shortlived.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
MaximusPrime said:
My ex was 22 and had me by two years and I must say it was boss dating an older girl. She was finishing up school & already a full-time nurse so she would buy me drinks at the club & she even threw me cash to buy a sack a few times. It was really weird because it was the first time I was having a women at the least bit take care of me. But she took that being older shit to her head because she thought she could controll me so it was shortlived.
sad to hear man

1 - 15 of 15 Posts