Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fam im doing apartment maintenance rn and shit gets hectic and stressful sometimes. Very rewarding but not really fun

A couple months ago I was making considerably less money at a candy/nut store from dec to feb BUT it was so damn fun every day. Get to eat all the shit you want in there, 0 stress, i worked in a room with 3 other attractive chicks who would hit on me and touch my arms all day :banderas:  customers were usually happy and sometimes gave me fat tips and management was tight. Low key missing it hard rn :cryfam: extremely fun but left it to do what im doing now

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
U worked with 3 bad bitches who flirted with u at a candy & nut store and didn't get a nut or get sucked off like a lolli? U gay or just nuts?

·
Registered
14,401 Posts
used to work at a pizza place with a bunch of friends and we literally did nothing but fuck around cause it was always so dead

now i'm working 7 days every other week making real money which is fun but sometimes i'm not the biggest fan

·
Banned
0 Posts
Yeah I had a job on this industrial site where I met 2 other electricians who also smoked weed... We would work 10hr days 6 days a week and we'd literally be high the whole day :hhh:

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
My first job was as an usher at a horse race track. Basically what they had me doing was stand under an umbrella and make sure only people with long pants walked up the stairs. Since that was so easy I literally could do whatever the fuck I wanted. I'd take shots with people, one time I spilled beer everywhere, smoke blunts on my breaks, steal shit, flirt with coworkers while working, let people get by me for money etc. and everybody loved me so they never had any suspicion that I was doing anything I shouldn't have been.

Now I'm working for a pool company with the service department and me and my boss head off in the truck and at this point in the summer there is nothing to do so we usually get drunk somewhere or I play Pokemon go while he drives around. All while I'm on the clock.

I always attract the goat jobs tbh

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
My job can be fun, like Saturday I basically just played with drones and RC cars for a whole 8 hour shift. Also have gotten paid to play kan jam all day. It can also kinda suck at times...but yeah

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
macmillerstan said:
My first job was as an usher at a horse race track. Basically what they had me doing was stand under an umbrella and make sure only people with long pants walked up the stairs. Since that was so easy I literally could do whatever the fuck I wanted. I'd take shots with people, one time I spilled beer everywhere, smoke blunts on my breaks, steal shit, flirt with coworkers while working, let people get by me for money etc. and everybody loved me so they never had any suspicion that I was doing anything I shouldn't have been.

Now I'm working for a pool company with the service department and me and my boss head off in the truck and at this point in the summer there is nothing to do so we usually get drunk somewhere or I play Pokemon go while he drives around. All while I'm on the clock.

I always attract the goat jobs tbh
ok this Mac Miller

1 - 20 of 22 Posts