Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought some flyknits and they look like nearly new condition but they smell pretty bad. I've tried freezing them for 3 days, baking soda, febreeze etc but they still have a mildly feet smell to them. Nothing too bad but I like my shoes to smell DS personally. First and last time I buy used shoes tbh
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,772 Posts
Kiko stan said:
Bought some flyknits and they look like nearly new condition but they smell pretty bad. I've tried freezing them for 3 days, baking soda, febreeze etc but they still have a mildly feet smell to them. Nothing too bad but I like my shoes to smell DS personally. First and last time I buy used shoes tbh
Dont make it the last time, literally never had this happen and most of my shoes are used

Should just put something odor neutralizing or fresh smelling in them like dryer sheets, shoe potpourri (yes it exists) baby powder maybe, or throw the insoles in the wash. Hitting them with febreze could work too :dno:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,548 Posts
one time i sold used leather beat dress shoes on eBay for 90$ all you have to do is include a very detailed description about how you wore them into the ground and add the word trashed into your title and foot fetish people will buy that shit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,364 Posts
STEEN said:
one time i sold used leather beat dress shoes on eBay for 90$ all you have to do is include a very detailed description about how you wore them into the ground and add the word trashed into your title and foot fetish people will buy that shit
word?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,341 Posts
STEEN said:
one time i sold used leather beat dress shoes on eBay for 90$ all you have to do is include a very detailed description about how you wore them into the ground and add the word trashed into your title and foot fetish people will buy that shit
:oh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,284 Posts
STEEN said:
one time i sold used leather beat dress shoes on eBay for 90$ all you have to do is include a very detailed description about how you wore them into the ground and add the word trashed into your title and foot fetish people will buy that shit
that is very disgusting
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys for the advice but I've tried everything suggested and none of it works. Id say 90% of the odor was removed but some it just won't go away
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Carbonated Gravy said:
Dont make it the last time, literally never had this happen and most of my shoes are used

Should just put something odor neutralizing or fresh smelling in them like dryer sheets, shoe potpourri (yes it exists) baby powder maybe, or throw the insoles in the wash. Hitting them with febreze could work too :dno:
Surprised if this doesn't happen more often with used shoes bought online tbh. There's some dirty ass people out there
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top