Kanye to The banner

141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
I honestly think part of it is the world is just becoming a shittier place or it always has been and were just now realizing it. I'm not saying life or the Earth is getting shitter, even tho they are, but the world and people who make it work

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Trafalgar Law said:
Its not like you can hate on them tho

"hey you over there enjoying your life because you never know when it could be gone.... STOP IT!!!! be depressed and over think and be uncomfortable like me!"
Just saw this response... I don't recall anyone really saying anything like that, and for most people it's quite the contrary... Most people would love to chill out, or go back to normal... not saying where not normal, but you know.. lol

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I'm a lot like this. I feel like I have the ability to out-think everyone I come in contact with as a result.

Probably a stupid assumption, but whatever. :work:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Lesbian said:
best friends become strangers and the ppl u love become ppl u hate

so we ain't getting attached to shit

friends are just people u kill boredom with and GFs are just people u kill loneliness with

let me put it this way, the universe is like a painting, each one of us is a shade of colour, the only colours that dominate a painting are the ones that don't need the rest

I'm the blue painting of a dick in your mother's ass.....no new colours

#self-conscious
Good point.

But in order to get certain things done, you need help, and therefore social skills/friends.

·
Registered
18,107 Posts
I feel this way a lot. Its like my brain works overtime. I come off disinterested in people because in my head I'm already analyzing where the conversation will go and their responses. Over time though, ive learned/learning to engage better.

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
jonYeWest said:
I'm a lot like this. I feel like I have the ability to out-think everyone I come in contact with as a result.

Probably a stupid assumption, but whatever. :work:
Outthink me I dare you

·
Registered
29,258 Posts
PoisoNinja said:
Kind of a strange question, but do you feel that you've become too self-aware?

I'm not trying to be all anti-mainstream and hipster-ish, or anything, but normal, everyday people baffle me... It seems like so many people are just mindlessly living/enjoying their lives.. but I'm always, always finding myself over-thinking, over-analyzing, thinking about what other people are thinking about, worrying about this or that, lol.....
It's just gotten out of hand.. Not to mention my introvertedness has gone through the roof these past few years

Idk, I kinda rambled but it just feels like I'm thinking about sooooo much shit, and not doing a damn thing about any of it...

Does anyone kinda feel me lol
Are you my alt or something? Feel you 100000000000%

141 - 160 of 160 Posts