Kanye to The banner

101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Banned
11,559 Posts
too many betas in this thread. :cmon:

disgusting. simply disgusting. stop staying in them rooms and go out ya cavemen.

I know how you feel OP, am the same :hah:

·
Registered
47,553 Posts
i've always been kinda like this.  i've always over-analyzed people and situations, to the point where i have might have an entirely different view of someone when they are probably completely different.

even on ktt and shit i'll think ahead to what the responses will be if i post something

and sometimes i'll put off starting a conversation or not start it at all because i play out said conversation in my head, and don't like the results

but at the same time i'm a lot more outgoing than i have been in recent years so idk

·
Banned
7,260 Posts
i didn't realize other people actually experienced this. that's cool...
at this point though, i feel like it's more of a choice for me...

i used to think i was weird because i wasn't like anyone else i know...
but now i wouldn't change how i am at all... and now that i know how to have fun
i have the best of both worlds really...

·
Banned
3,350 Posts
Senna said:
I'm too aware of fashion now. I don't go out in basketball shorts and shit now always think I gotta look good.
Do you subscribe to the idea that you can know a lot about a person simply by how they dress?

Over-analyzing :cryfam:

·
Registered
37,089 Posts
Hearing the phrase "too aware" makes me think of the Terminator movies, and Skynet. :hah:

·
Registered
10,634 Posts
Feel the same way. Can't think of a perfect example, but like, with girls I guess, I always feel that most of the traditional ways to pickup girls or get their number or whatever is too see through and transparent and they'll know what I'm doing. I just find a lot of things corny, I guess. I feel like people can always see my ulterior motives because I'm really good at seeing other people's.

On the outside, you would never think I'm this way, so I can definitely see how everybody is like this to a certain extent. I wish I could phrase what I think and feel better about this, but I'm unable to.

·
Banned
13,149 Posts
u living in ur head and not life

something i realized is that u can convince urself of anything, so there is really no point in analyzing things. if you support only certain info you can think its like this, or vice versa. so just stop juding things an bringing your own view into the situation. it is what it is before u over complicate  it

do yoga & learn to focus energy into your body, and get hobbies that you engage in and keep you busy

101 - 120 of 160 Posts