Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of a strange question, but do you feel that you've become too self-aware?

I'm not trying to be all anti-mainstream and hipster-ish, or anything, but normal, everyday people baffle me... It seems like so many people are just mindlessly living/enjoying their lives.. but I'm always, always finding myself over-thinking, over-analyzing, thinking about what other people are thinking about, worrying about this or that, lol.....
It's just gotten out of hand.. Not to mention my introvertedness has gone through the roof these past few years


Idk, I kinda rambled but it just feels like I'm thinking about sooooo much shit, and not doing a damn thing about any of it...

Does anyone kinda feel me lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,854 Posts
im just like this.... i have different days or moments when im pretty confident but mostly, im like sitting at a table with a semi hot girl in class worrying about where my arms are and hands are, and what i should say...then worrying if I'll choke while saying some shit. havent had any sex since last april because of this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
COCONUT HEAD said:
im just like this.... i have different days or moments when im pretty confident but mostly, im like sitting at a table with a semi hot girl in class worrying about where my arms are and hands are, and what i should say...then worrying if I'll choke while saying some shit. havent had any sex since last april because of this.
Holy shit, this post lol... Yeah, you know exactly what I'm talking about lol

It's very weird, it's like a mixture of being awkward/introverted but being like super into yourself, always worrying about how this looks or how that looks, but at the same damn time, you're telling yourself that it is, it don't look good lmao... I wish I could verbalize it better


moodie said:
Ignorance is bliss
I agree with with this, but damn, once you go so far, it's pretty hard to train your thinking process to go back to normal...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
117,651 Posts
COCONUT HEAD said:
im just like this.... i have different days or moments when im pretty confident but mostly, im like sitting at a table with a semi hot girl in class worrying about where my arms are and hands are, and what i should say...then worrying if I'll choke while saying some shit. havent had any sex since last april because of this.
This was me for YEARS up until about a month ago.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,203 Posts
PoisoNinja said:
Holy shit, this post lol... Yeah, you know exactly what I'm talking about lol

It's very weird, it's like a mixture of being awkward/introverted but being like super into yourself, always worrying about how this looks or how that looks, but at the same damn time, you're telling yourself that it is, it don't look good lmao... I wish I could verbalize it better


I agree with with this, but damn, once you go so far, it's pretty hard to train your thinking process to go back to normal...
Yeah, I'm like this this :hah: I think it's how most introverts' minds work.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
117,651 Posts
ScHoolBoy said:
What happened?
I don't know, I just woke up one day and felt different.

Not to sound too deep or anything but everything just kind of felt and sounded different.

I'm not completely changed, but my mindset has changed.

I still worry about certain things, but little things that I knew didn't really matter just... well stopped mattering to me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
117,651 Posts
PoisoNinja said:
And what caused the change?
I don't think I can pinpoint it.

Maybe not shutting my emotions down and just staying quiet changed things. and only staying around a certain group of people.

Oh yeah, deleting all social media (besides KTT) helped tremendously.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Django said:
I don't think I can pinpoint it.

Maybe not shutting my emotions down and just staying quiet changed things. and only staying around a certain group of people.

Oh yeah, deleting all social media (besides KTT) helped tremendously.
I can completely agree on the social media part... And I don't know, I've always been a quite, laid back dude...  But there's just a part of me that's tired of being quite and in the distance all the time, ya know lol...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
117,651 Posts
PoisoNinja said:
I can completely agree on the social media part... And I don't know, I've always been a quite, laid back dude...  But there's just a part of me that's tired of being quite and in the distance all the time, ya know lol...
Yup I'm introverted too lol, being quiet and observant can be fun.

But I feel like even the most introverted people have to scream sometimes, it's fun :dno:

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
150 Posts
PoisoNinja said:
I can completely agree on the social media part... And I don't know, I've always been a quite, laid back dude...  But there's just a part of me that's tired of being quite and in the distance all the time, ya know lol...
Find a good median then. Im quiet 75% of the time, but when Im with people I attempt to contribute to the conversation rather than just being the ***** in the background.
 
1 - 20 of 160 Posts
Top