Kanye to The banner

Have u ever met a chick that says she dont suck dick?

7K views 65 replies 46 participants last post by  GWB 
#1 ·
My main chick i ate her out and everything n i told her to give me head she said "i dont do this type of stuff its not my thing". Gtfoooooooooo i didnt know girls like that exist

#29 ·
Chrollo Raiden said:
I remember there was some discussion on social media about sucking dick and eating pussy iirc. This girl who didn't like me in HS said she didn't suck dick and a ***** called her out as a liar in the next comment :clap:

Moral of the story: I guess some girls say they don't suck dick because they don't want to come off as thots but a lot of those girls definitely will do it but try to keep it on the low.
Nothing wrong with a girl sucking dick though

#30 ·
Yeah had one potential gf.. Found out she didn't suck :camby:

Foh if you gonna be childish, your a grown ass woman you can get face fucked like a slut

My next gf was goat.. Actually preferred me to facefuck her so she didn't get a sore neck :scary: :scary: :scary:

Also had one bitch who scraped me so bad I had to stop her mid suck.. I was literally grimacing ***** like :jayout:

Never forget my first gf tho.. She would suck my dick before every time we fucked. She was the goat tbh :cryfam:

#41 ·
Flaphead said:
Dated a girl who I found out wasn't down for anything past making out. In fucking sophomore year of college.

Cut that shit off very very quick, I have zero time for that. She was cute too :cryfam: why the prude ones always gotta be cute...
u fucked up soo big. Those are the ones you gotta spend some extra time on and make your personal freak

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.