Kanye to The banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 years ago i was talking to this shorty here and there but at one point she stopped fucking with me and was stubborn like crazy. She told me i'd never have another chance and all this shit but i shrugged it off cause i didn't really get that far with her, havent even thought about her that much since tbh. Now just this past month, she hit me up and was vibing with me like crazy, we even linked up and got some coffee. She really seemed like she was fucking with me and even was letting me grab on her ass. But i don't wanna fall for some bullshit, i keep in mind we used to talk a while ago and she told me i'd never get in there. Really skeptical, at the same time i have another girl thats playing me right now and i'm trying to get my dick wet someway somehow. If this what i gotta do, so be it

Registered
Same situation currently, was fucking with a girl for like 3 months back in high school & she wouldn't reply to me all of a sudden... fast forward 2 years later she's hitting me up wanting to go out, we planned to go to the movies & out to eat...

We in the theater & she starts rubbing my thighs & grabbing my cockerspaniel... I was fingering her at the same time... we didn't even finish the movie fam, we went out to my car, I piped that lil bitch & busted all on her back.

Registered
JustAnotherYoungG said:
Same situation currently, was fucking with a girl for like 3 months back in high school & she wouldn't reply to me all of a sudden... fast forward 2 years later she's hitting me up wanting to go out, we planned to go to the movies & out to eat...

We in the theater & she starts rubbing my thighs & grabbing my cockerspaniel... I was fingering her at the same time... we didn't even finish the movie fam, we went out to my car, I piped that lil bitch & busted all on her back.
鈥渃ockerspaniel鈥

Registered
brr b said:
2 years ago i was talking to this shorty here and there but at one point she stopped fucking with me and was stubborn like crazy. She told me i'd never have another chance and all this shit but i shrugged it off cause i didn't really get that far with her, havent even thought about her that much since tbh. Now just this past month, she hit me up and was vibing with me like crazy, we even linked up and got some coffee. She really seemed like she was fucking with me and even was letting me grab on her ass. But i don't wanna fall for some bullshit, i keep in mind we used to talk a while ago and she told me i'd never get in there. Really skeptical, at the same time i have another girl thats playing me right now and i'm trying to get my dick wet someway somehow. If this what i gotta do, so be it
she using you to make some other guy jealous most likely.

doesn't mean she won't smash though聽 :kanyeshrug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts