Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just lurkin around through this forum and I see there are a lot of threads that have HATE written all over them. I just dont get why people on this site show so much HATE. I think that everyone on this website has something in common and thats the fact that we all dig Kanye West's music. One of the things he talks about in his music, through his message, is about HATE and HATERS and how unsatisfactory that shit is...In my opinion, if you dont like something, then just dont like it....You dont have to convince everyone else that what it is that you dont like isnt good(Unless someone genuinely asks for your opinion). I also think that if you have an account that you are old enough to know that pubicaly HATING is just worthless and ignorant. Nobody cares why Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Common, Cudi, CyHi or anybody arent Good, because at the end of the day G.O.O.D. fucks with them and the mans name that you type in your search engine or that you have bookmarked to get to this site obviously see's something in em....
Let em do their thing and you just do yours...
And thats my peace...

@KiDMurakami

And I'll probably get HATE for this thread, but I take everything with a grain of salt...How else could you take somethin from salty ass ******?

·
Registered
760 Posts
KaYocee said:

Let em do their thing and you just do yours...
How are you gonna tell to people to stop hating and then you go and say this? If the haters want to hate on stuff then let them hate! Don't worry bout dem boi. You do your own thing.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Louis_Vuitton_Condom said:
How are you gonna tell to people to stop hating and then you go and say this? If the haters want to hate on stuff then let them hate! Don't worry bout dem boi. You do your own thing.
Cuz i dont think hating is considered doing your thing...Ya digg....Like if your not hating that means ur paying too much negative attention to something...thats not doin your own thing...but i get ur point...that may actually be some peoples thing...but thats pretty pathetic in my mind...

But its funny because now i feel like im hating on haters.....You cant win for loosing.....
Now i have to pull a Hitler and kill myself

1 - 12 of 12 Posts