Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we all know Drake has taken many shots and sideways words at Kanye/Jay/G.O.O.D. in the past year or so.. has wayne himself ever showed salty feelings towards ye or jay either on a track or an interview..i say this becasue Wayne has the utmost repect for both of them (especially jay) and wouldnt do that would he?

·
Registered
292 Posts
wayne and kanye are good friends man.. same with wayne and jay ( i think)

kanye invited weezy over for a personal listen of h.a.m and shit as soon as he got out of kail

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
lil wayne looks up to kanye & jay (even tho jay isnt part of GOOD but you know what i mean)

why would he ever do something that dumb?

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
He somewhat addressed the Jay line in HAM but barely

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
crymz said:
we all know Drake has taken many shots and sideways words at Kanye/Jay/G.O.O.D. in the past year or so.. has wayne himself ever showed salty feelings towards ye or jay either on a track or an interview..i say this becasue Wayne has the utmost repect for both of them (especially jay) and wouldnt do that would he?
ur avy>>>>>>>

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Didn't know there was a rivalry to be honest, why have Nicki spitting on Monster about YM if there was. It's just Drake seems butt hurt because he got cut on AoTL and he admitted to stealing Big Sean's flow.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TBM said:
I don't think Wayne even thinks of it like that tbh.
oh rest assured these music industry politics go way deeper than you think

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
SuperDuper_C said:
Didn't know there was a rivalry to be honest, why have Nicki spitting on Monster about YM if there was. It's just Drake seems butt hurt because he got cut on AoTL and he admitted to stealing Big Sean's flow.
Correct. It's only Drake. Although I see Wayne has some respect toward Kanye, from past statements.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts