Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
He inspires to inspire tbh, I try to get as many people as I can to listen to Lupe.

and whenever I listen to Lupe for a long time like all day type shit, at the end of the day I always tell myself "you need to be a  better person" lol, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
The LASERS Manifesto had a big impact on me last year.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lupe has inspired me to open my eyes and look at the world. Ever since I really got into him I'm more philosophical Tbqh.

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
He has inspired me to appreciate more artists like him and has opened my mind up with the Lasers Manifesto.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
He's inspired me to embrace my intelligence and so much more. The Cool was very big part of my life.

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
I didn't give a damn about rap until I listened to Lupe.

Oh and he inspired me to go out and see the world.

·
Registered
496 Posts
he inspires me. builds fires in me. takes the retire from me

okay enough quoting his freestyle. but seriously, his music always puts me in a good mood. no matter what mood you're in, there's some song by him that will fit it. my interest in hip hop was definitely restored largely due to F&L

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
go go gadget flow is inspiring simply because every single time i listen to it, it amazes me that someone can spit with such speed while still managing to deliver powerful lyrics and a strong message

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
Synopsis said:
He inspired me to rap. He also inspired me to listen to the lyrical side of rap
Yes this is so true Lupe is a great person. would def like too meet some day.
im a dickhead said:
shut ur mouth
Fuck off u asshole troll piece of shit this is a serious thread.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts