Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I personally believe in terms of discography, kanye's is definitely more interesting. Jay's discography has always been straight up rap and not really experimental or innovative like kanye's has always been.

·
Banned
22,031 Posts
Kanye is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR above Jay musically, in talent, in discography and just in general
no rapper has ever come close to making music as good as MBDTF, Kanye > all rappers and rap in general

·
Registered
169 Posts
The thing that everyone needs to keep in mind is that Hov is already at a disadvantage. You guys say that Kanye is a better musician? Jay-Z is not a producer. WTT was close as hell! The best tracks on the album (Who Gon Stop Me, ****** In Paris, Otis, Primetime, and The Joy) were a real battle and i think yeezy came out on top. Look back on their history like Never Let Me Down or The Bounce and you'll see who the better rapper is. Jay-Z The best rapper alive but only because Kanye and Just Blaze have his back. To be real Ye just doesn't have the ability jigga does. He can speed up but not on a Reasonable Doubt level. Jay mixes brains with street cred and Kanye mixes art with sex. Yall saw what Jay did to J. Cole right? Mr. Nice Watch was a murder. it was disrespectful how he put cole in his place like that to let ****** know he's still number 1 haha. unless you're listening to Reasonable Doubt, The Blueprints, The Black Album, or American Gangster every other album just has a couple hits on 'em. but on a Kanye album EVERYTHING GOES IN! except 808's. Sorry i'm not like yall, i can't just sum up a question like that with a yes or no answer.

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Jay's discography is more consistent but imo Jay's classics mean more to hip hop than Kanye's. RD and BP are one of the best hip hop albums of all time and I dont see CD, LR, or MBDTF being brought up when we talk about all time classics for the genre. Maybe MBDTF in a couple years

1 - 20 of 140 Posts