Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
19,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now haters, please hear me out.

Ofcourse people are going to call him "a Kardashian" (lol) regardless of what he puts out (TLOP goat of this decade, Famous vid an amazing take on fame, Yeezy's unrivaled, YS1/2/3 pure visionary).

But can you really deny he doesn't seem to be affected by tabloid news stories anymore?? He used to be really angry at paparazzi and the way people perceived him but can you really see that same frustration in 2016?

Something is keeping Ye afloat through all this controversy he created and even after the Bill Cosby remarks he doesn't seem to be going down in popularity anytime soon... so could it be he really transcended the power and influence of tabloid news and gossip articles?

:yejoice:

·
Registered
26,385 Posts
Ye will be in history books in the future. I don't care how you look at Kanye.... he's pulled it off.

·
Banned
7,497 Posts
He was never/rarely offended by tabloids, he was offended at paps because they were an invasion to his personal space.

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
":lol: white America assassinate my character"

"I always knew they'd try to tear me down"

:obamahhh:

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Yeah and it's interesting to see as the media can't get to him personally people stop believing the media and love Kanye regardless

This proves if you stop caring about what people think people will stop judging

To me this is maybe the most powerful message Kanye has sent throughout his whole career

1 - 20 of 22 Posts