Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or has he finally ascended into the minimalist he has been striving to be for over half a decade?

7 songs in 2 years is either going to be a really bad stain or a masterpiece. There's no leeway.

·
Registered
24,100 Posts
i mean hes got another album dropping aweek later and hes meant tohave heavy hadn in producftion of all the others too

so you cant say he hasnt been gettin to work  seems he feels he has as much to say behind the boards as on the mic.

·
Registered
24,100 Posts
also the 7 songs could be 10 min long kanye has shoswn no respect for traditional song makin last few albums

·
Registered
38,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dilsexia said:
Less is better always

That’s why tlop sucks
That is the concept he was aiming for I think pre Yeezus. He wanted to make an 8 song album That's designed down to an absolute minimum in pursuit of a greater project

·
Registered
38,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SCOUSER said:
i mean hes got another album dropping aweek later and hes meant tohave heavy hadn in producftion of all the others too

so you cant say he hasnt been gettin to work  seems he feels he has as much to say behind the boards as on the mic.
At the end of the day Kanye is judged on his solo projects. More so than most if not all his peers

·
Registered
24,100 Posts
Haram said:
At the end of the day Kanye is judged on his solo projects. More so than most if not all his peers
if its 7  songs theyre not going to be normal songs imo,, excited to find out

·
Registered
38,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SCOUSER said:
if its 7  songs theyre not going to be normal songs imo,, excited to find out
Yeah i am too don't get me wrong I have faith in Ye. I just stated the question because there really is only 2 options. The stakes are high as fuck with a 7 song album from Kanye.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.