Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Yeah, by rapping with the fucking Roots.  They're holding him back.  He should take talents somewhere else.  ?uestlove is too caught up in trying to maintain some hipster cred to put out decent music anymore.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
The Mod sucks said:
Yeah, by rapping with the fucking Roots.  They're holding him back.  He should take talents somewhere else.  ?uestlove is too caught up in trying to maintain some hipster cred to put out decent music anymore.
They're the most consistent act in hip hop. :notsureif:

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Peter said:
They're the most consistent act in hip hop. :notsureif:
Why would anyone wanna be consistently mediocre? Nas rarely puts out a great album, but I'd take those 3 or 4 hot joints we get on each one over 15 boring ass Roots songs no matter how consistent they are.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
The Mod sucks said:
Why would anyone wannabe consistently mediocre? Nas rarely puts out a great album, but I'd take those 3 or 4 hot joints we get on each one over 15 boring ass Roots songs no matter how consistent they are.
They've been consistently great...:notsureif:

Are you serious right now...

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
The Mod sucks said:
Why would anyone wanna be consistently mediocre? Nas rarely puts out a great album, but I'd take those 3 or 4 hot joints we get on each one over 15 boring ass Roots songs no matter how consistent they are.
Hey

you're taking this too far right now.

I almost got mad :/

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Peter said:
They've been consistently great...:notsureif:

Are you serious right now...
Yes I'm fucking serious.  Saying The Roots are consistently great is like saying Jimmy Fallon is consistently hilarious.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
The Mod sucks said:
Yes I'm fucking serious.  Saying The Roots are consistently great is like saying Jimmy Fallon is consistently hilarious.
Oh wait this is DCAPP. :hah: :lol:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
The Mod sucks said:
Oh wait this is a lost soul from the Lupe section :hah: :lol:
Lupe sucks though

·
Registered
73,243 Posts
The Mod sucks said:
im not buying this

1 - 20 of 76 Posts