Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i made this thread because i member the first song i listened to big sean which was his lemonade freestyle
and thinking damn dis guy got bars and is an innovator.i then listened to this song of the good fridays
and thought this guy is versatile. then i listened to the album which is ok and i heard this
and i thought this is so generic even songs like a i keep it G with 2 chainz the hook is wack repeating the hook a hundred times. Do you agree

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
jcole-DoubleM said:
yh but im not gunna hate on him for dat cos he was wid nicki in the video
I was in love with that ass too till I found out it was fake :(

Old Nicki was GOAT lol

·
Banned
64,466 Posts
Comet said:
Unfortunately, yes... He was much better during Finally Famous 1 and UKNOWBIGSEAN
here we go :work:

Big Sean said that his album was mainstream & generic on purpose fuckers

·
Banned
105,854 Posts
YG said:
dude is just entertaining to listen to, i dont think you should hold him in any higher regard
This. I take Big Sean as he is, a great entertainer that makes excellent party music and has some great emotional jams on the side.  He's not in my Top 10 or anything, but he's not as bad as KTT makes him out to be.

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
ShatteredWorld said:
This. I take Big Sean as he is, a great entertainer that makes excellent party music and has some great emotional jams on the side.  He's not in my Top 10 or anything, but he's not as bad as KTT makes him out to be.
his girl love songs>>>>

sean can spit at times no doubt

1 - 20 of 36 Posts