Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Kanye had that 70+ tweeting session a few weeks/months back, he asked people to e-mail [email protected] (idk lol).com to help him with the project.

I actually did....has anyone else?

·
Registered
11,901 Posts
Here's what I wrote to them:

"To whom it may concern---

My name is Jesse Diebolt and I am a 18 year old graphic designer from Charlotte, NC. I am currently finishing my last year of high school and plan to attend college in the Fall to study Graphic Design. Even though I am still learning and I have only been self taught, I feel like I have alot of ability and the motivation to become a great designer. I have a passion for it. In fact, I already have my own company called 'DieboltDesigns'(dieboltdesigns.com). I do alot of freelance work for anyone who needs work done. Everyone from independent rappers, to music producers, to sports bloggers have contacted me and I have worked with them on some different projects.
I also am working on my own clothing brand called DieboltClothing. It's just a small street-wear brand at the moment but I really want to expand it in the future. Right now I am still in the stage of getting the name out there...brand recognition. As I said I am only still in high school, but I have used that market connection to my advantage. I have seen numerous people wearing my crown logo especially over the last couple months and I am proud of that.
For me, what I do, I do because I enjoy it. No other reason than that. Money and other things are just added positives.

I am sending this email to just get my name out there after I was impressed by what DONDA is about.
I read that DONDA "will galvanize amazing thinkers and put them in a creative space to bounce there dreams and ideas”. That really intrigues me. If there is anyway I can be involved or even just reached out to please get back to me!"

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
As far as I know they haven't formally (or informally) responded to anyone

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
kanyexwestxfan said:
how do you know this?
Because there were 2 huge threads back when it was announced about people's progress etc, and I kept asking if anyone heard back and everyone was saying no

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
I think Ye realized it was a bad idea and said fuck it after getting thousands of shitty FL beats and photoshop designs emailed to him.

Every letter I saw on here was either a sob story, incredibly corny, or just rode Ye's dick. If ye was actually serious about finding good employees, he would require resumes and references like any real company, not a ton of sixteen year olds emailing him.

·
Registered
11,901 Posts
Kool21Carter said:
Dude your work is dope as hell.. I just spent 20 mins looking at old posts of your work. I applaud
Thank you very much. Check out my site for more if you'd like. Dieboltdesigns.com.

Wallace said:
I think Ye realized it was a bad idea and said fuck it after getting thousands of shitty FL beats and photoshop designs emailed to him.

Every letter I saw on here was either a sob story, incredibly corny, or just rode Ye's dick. If ye was actually serious about finding good employees, he would require resumes and references like any real company, not a ton of sixteen year olds emailing him.
I mean, he could find some talent tho. And I'm not 16....Im 18. :D

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
dieboltdesigns said:
Thank you very much. Check out my site for more if you'd like. Dieboltdesigns.com.

I mean, he could find some talent tho. And I'm not 16....Im 18. :D
I already have.. That's where I saw a lot of your work...are you on twitter

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can I get the link to these threads?

Also, I e-mailed them and Im 16 LOL. But my e-mail was all forreal and shit. Not gonna post here doe

·
Registered
18,208 Posts
Wallace said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I agree with everything you said.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts