Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some East Indian girl hit me up today and called me a gorgeous black man :khaled:

Never has this happen to me, I legit think she's clowning me or someone put her up to it :fly:

Any of ya'll ever been called cute by a girl but you think she's flowing you? :khaled:

G

·
NedFlanders said:
East Indian is messaging me rn :khaled: doesn't feel right, ain't no girl ever approach me like this :respek: low key think she's playing me
Yeah I think that too when it's happening but it's unlikely

·
Banned
33,233 Posts
hmm doubt it depends how she's coming off saying it tbh
I remember this girl in elementary would constantly say I'm cute but I know she was
Just trollin me cos I was a fat kid in elementary lmao

·
Registered
53,892 Posts
Lmao, some bitch was complaining about how I dressed saying my shit was too tight but then right after her rant she said I dressed cute :notsureif: this was in 9th grade :hhh: bad times tbh, but less stressful

pretty sure its just cause im cute :allears:

·
Registered
593 Posts
yes!

in high school some random track girl (really cute, Dominican/black, bad as hell, known sex freak) used to come up to me in the hall and tell me I "looked really nice today" then just walk away

wasn't until years later when I was talking with a coworker who used to clap them buns that I found out she was lowkey into me lololl fml

1 - 20 of 39 Posts