Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being nice and friendly means dick in the real world. You really have to fight for respect even if that means losing past relationships. Also listening to your body becomes much more important once you reach a certain age. At 21 I didn’t realize why I was having physical anxiety symptoms but I realized it was me being scared to evolve. Everything starts to make sense when you get past that age.

·
Registered
15,979 Posts
materialism means fuck all it's targeted at the insecurities of people to make profit.

bullies are socially accepted in some circles and people won't shut them down due to the fear of being ocstrizied.

eating unhealthy catches up with you quickly.

violence isn't the answer.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
The worst life advice the older I get is " Being nice doesn't mean shit when you're in the real world" I highly disagree. Like to the fullest extent.

The best life skill one could have is simply being a GOOD HUMAN WITH SELF RESPECT.
That means make your presence PLEASANT. This makes others gravitate towards you and in return you will reap life's full benefits. You will get that promotion, you will get that deal, you will make it in what it is you want to make it in life as long

YOU ARE A GOOD HUMAN TO BE AROUND. This is lives SECRET.

We're social animals and to say I am wrong would mean to say you think humans are ignoring their 200,000 years of hardwire DNA just because you need to develop better people skills.

Think about it, whose the first to get promoted, complaning steven who gets the job done, but is a misrable to work with.
Or gets the job done with a smile Kyle?

It's common sense. We're social animals, so just be fun to be around and life will reward you.

·
Registered
14,946 Posts
every seven years you will lose half of your friends #bigfacts

(At this rate ima he alone by the time I’m 35 :cryfam:)

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
if ppl hit u up for money and to chat, they really just hitting u up for money

i knew this about the randos, didn't expect it from the people i considered good friends :cry:

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Fathertyme said:
Being nice and friendly means dick in the real world. You really have to fight for respect even if that means losing past relationships. Also listening to your body becomes much more important once you reach a certain age. At 21 I didn’t realize why I was having physical anxiety symptoms but I realized it was me being scared to evolve. Everything starts to make sense when you get past that age.
Everything you said is true. My friend said I have "alpha traits," which I don't really think about (not one of those guys who obsess over that alpha/beta stuff), but I really think I'm unassertive. I constantly feel like a burden, I do extra things at work like working off the clock to compensate for my perceived inferiority, and apologize for things I don't have to say sorry about. I talk to rude, impatient people who work in customer service, but I still thank them and apologize to them when they're being pathetic at their jobs. I shouldn't be doing that.

Got in a car crash last night. It's clear that people really don't care.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
YOU have to have YOU because if YOU don't have YOU then YOU have nothing. If you think that is being selfish then you need to repeat this shit back to yourself. It is only selfish if you are a selfish person to begin with. I AM.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Drogon said:
materialism means fuck all it's targeted at the insecurities of people to make profit.

bullies are socially accepted in some circles and people won't shut them down due to the fear of being ocstrizied.

eating unhealthy catches up with you quickly.

violence isn't the answer.
Everything there is true.

Also...
Most people really don't care about you even when you're going through some tough situations that may not be your fault. Gotta fend for yourself, cut selfish people off right away, and only keep the real ones around.

·
Banned
30,583 Posts
your life is not a movie

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
phatyo said:
The worst life advice the older I get is " Being nice doesn't mean shit when you're in the real world" I highly disagree. Like to the fullest extent.

The best life skill one could have is simply being a GOOD HUMAN WITH SELF RESPECT.
That means make your presence PLEASANT. This makes others gravitate towards you and in return you will reap life's full benefits. You will get that promotion, you will get that deal, you will make it in what it is you want to make it in life as long

YOU ARE A GOOD HUMAN TO BE AROUND. This is lives SECRET.

We're social animals and to say I am wrong would mean to say you think humans are ignoring their 200,000 years of hardwire DNA just because you need to develop better people skills.

Think about it, whose the first to get promoted, complaning steven who gets the job done, but is a misrable to work with.
Or gets the job done with a smile Kyle?

It's common sense. We're social animals, so just be fun to be around and life will reward you.
Just gotta be assertive when you're nice. That makes the difference in how you're treated. Make sure you show them that you're smart, not gullible or high impressionable. Paul Walker was a genuinely nice guy. He put others before himself, but people respected him because he was confident and had his stuff together. The guy probably had zero insecurities.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
kwz said:
YOU have to have YOU because if YOU don't have YOU then YOU have nothing. If you think that is being selfish then you need to repeat this shit back to yourself. It is only selfish if you are a selfish person to begin with. I AM.
this. at the end of the day there's only you. ooooonly you

1 - 20 of 98 Posts