Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I'm really pumped for this movie.Gonna be epic.This plus + Ye's new album makes November about to be the best month ever.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ItsKP said:
SO HAPPY that its not in 3D, screw that gimmicky bullshit
Agreed..hopefully this will stray other movies from doing this because I absoloutley HATE 3d
except Avatar, that shit was just amazing

·
Registered
154 Posts
SpotLight said:
This movie looks amazing, but wtf at them splitting it into 2 parts? Talk about milking it...
I don't think WB is "milking" it intentionally. I know I wouldn't want to see a 5+ hour movie in one sitting...

·
Registered
25,423 Posts
Zero said:
I don't think WB is "milking" it intentionally. I know I wouldn't want to see a 5+ hour movie in one sitting...
That's true, if it was just one movie people will get tired lol.
SO HYPED FOR THIS!!!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
robert HENRY said:
It is in 3d, but they are also providing this in standard 2d.
No it isn't. The studio couldn't finish converting it in time for a November release, so only Part 2 is going to be 3D now. I'm actually glad because movies that are converted into 3D usually look horrible and gimmicky. Only movies that are shot with 3D cameras from the start should even attempt it.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
SpotLight said:
This movie looks amazing, but wtf at them splitting it into 2 parts? Talk about milking it...
I think it was necessary to split it into two parts because for once, they're doing the right thing and incorporating everything important thing from the book into the movie, and with the last book, every word is important

1 - 20 of 242 Posts