Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good amount of my friends listen to dudes like Wayne, Yo Gotti, Jeezy, etc. etc. and even though I'm pretty sure they all respect Kanye, they would never buy one of his albums or bump him in their cars. I personally love playing hard ass 'Ye songs around them to show that even though he might not be a gangsta, 'Ye can still go as hard as anyone in the game.

Some of my favorites to play: Dark Fantasy, Monster, So Appalled, Two Words, Go Hard, Diamonds from Sierra Leonne, Gone.

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
Gorgeous
Monster
Diamonds from Sierra Leone
Diamonds are Forever
Can't Tell Me Nothing
Jesus Walks
Go Hard
So Appalled
Dark Fantasy
Power
Two Words

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Batman said:
Gorgeous
Monster
Diamonds are Forever
Can't Tell Me Nothing
Jesus Walks
Go Hard
So Appalled
Dark Fantasy
Power
Two Words
How the FUCK did I forget Power and Can't Tell Me Nothing  :facepalm:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know a lot of people here don't like it when Kanye boasts about how rich/famous he is as well as how much ass he gets, but I think it's awesome. Dat arrogance :datass:

"Before model chicks were bending over or dealerships asked me Benz or Rover." >>>

"No matter who you go and get, ain't nobody cold as this. Do the rap and the track, triple double, no assist." >>>

"I fantasized 'bout this back in Chicago, merci merci me that Mercialago. That's me the first year that I blow, how ya' say broke in Spanish me no hablo" >>>

·
Registered
45,933 Posts
The Batman said:
Gorgeous
Monster
Diamonds are Forever
Can't Tell Me Nothing
Jesus Walks
Go Hard
So Appalled
Dark Fantasy
Power
Two Words
this!! its like u took the words out of my mouth
his verse in the cant tell me nothing remix is prolly one of the rawest ye' verses i ever heard.
Put On.
Run this Town

1 - 20 of 39 Posts