Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I lost my job and my dad warned me if I wasnt working hed take me away to live in Italy and let me work there. Trouble Is my Dad wont even be there cause he works all over the world, so id be there alone or live with my dads wife and kids who ive only met twice. Its really good money £750 A week in bank and £150 cash in hand. But ill leave everyone behind my Mum, Brother and everyone else. My Long term GF and my friends.  My Dad hasnt lived in England since I was six and have only seen him a handful of times. He left for Italy and has a whole new family while im left living in a council house( equivalent to a section 80 house). Hes been absent for more than 11 years now but hes suddenly decided to parent me. Do I leave to be earning a lot of money and potentially be unhappy or stay struggle but be happy.

·
Registered
28,373 Posts
If you're earning a lot there you could always come back every now and then since flights mad cheap dawg

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whitegrapewhiteowl said:
go make that guala and smash some Italian bitches while you're at it :nas:

you can always come back I mean you're making decent money :kanyeshrug:
I heard they racist af

·
Registered
20,409 Posts
well in my opinion i wouldnt be comfortable wit living w my dads other family first and foremost

·
Registered
430 Posts
go for it. but make sure to sign a right contract that you can quit whenever you want. First spend like 2 months there and if you don't like it go back or otherwise stay there.

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
"I don't want your apple pie daddy".....

Your poverty at the present time shouldn't dictate your geographic location... In so far as you not having the belief that there is anything you can do on your own to improve your current circumstances. If you have no major career drive or you aren't in a position to even work towards your future (i.e. school or apprenticeship) then you should probably go to Italy.

Also remember that all these things that you are clinging to in England are not serving to develop you in any material way or aid in your future prospects. If developing a stable foundation for survival and potential growth are important to you , go to Italy to take that money and use it wisely to start making your dreams work for you because your life can't just be about being a broke ***** with a girlfriend.

Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts