Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
TheWhiteKanyeWest said:
You can't tell me this isn't so hard tho..
Nah I'm not really feeling this, but then again I'm over the whole ASAP/BLVCK/bastardized "trap" wave. Someone else might like it tho.

But if you really did make it, turn down those 808s they too loud.

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
+ APE said:
Nah I'm not really feeling this, but then again I'm over the whole ASAP/BLVCK/bastardized "trap" wave. Someone else might like it tho.

But if you really did make it, turn down those 808s they too loud.
Yeah, I did and I know next to nothing about producing. I like my 808's booming tho

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
TheWhiteKanyeWest said:
Yeah, I did and I know next to nothing about producing. I like my 808's booming tho
word, you can still have them booming, you just don't want them overpowering everything else, like for instance, i couldnt hear the snare

That's a pretty good beat if you're just starting out. What DAW did you use? You should come to the producer chat thread in Creative Showcase for more tips and shit on how to get better

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
+ APE said:
word, you can still have them booming, you just don't want them overpowering everything else, like for instance, i couldnt hear the snare

That's a pretty good beat if you're just starting out. What DAW did you use? You should come to the producer chat thread in Creative Showcase for more tips and shit on how to get better
tru

Well, I'd tell you what DAW I use if I knew what that was haha and I just might. I just fuck around, but it's fun.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
TheWhiteKanyeWest said:
tru

Well, I'd tell you what DAW I use if I knew what that was haha and I just might. I just fuck around, but it's fun.
The program you used to make the beat; Digital Audio Workstation

1 - 20 of 28 Posts