Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carbonated Gravy said:
Today is independance day, the day for us americans to put political divisions aside and come together as americans to celebrate our country :rejoice: i hope that we can take a break from shitting on each other and arguing for a day and just appreciate how far we've come, throw back a few beers and enjoy the fireworks
I love you

·
Banned
16,290 Posts
Oh say cant we see! The land of the most ignorant people! Where we built this country on the back of the slaves and immigrants, we claim to be the land of freeee! We accept the devil worshipers but wont accept Muslims!!!!!! Where our education system is the worst and is failing us! Where its been only 50 years since the segregation times! Yet people care more about 9/11 than that!!! Where white feminists dont include woc such as asian, hispanic/latinos, native americans, pacific islander and blacks!!!! WHERE WE DIDNT GIVE THE FULL RIGHTS TO NATIVE AMERICANS TILL THE 1940s!!! When they were here first and when we committed a genocide on them!!!!! What a time to be alive!!!! Where we have a celebrity and a criminal that might be the next president!!! Either bomb the fuck out the middle east or ban then from entering the country!!!! Where people think that the Black Panthers are the same as the KKK. WHEN THE KKK STILL EXISTS BUT THE CIA AND FBI GOT RID OF THE BLACK PANTHERS. Happy birthday america! Keep being great. I love you.

·
Banned
34,772 Posts
Today is independance day, the day for us americans to put political divisions aside and come together as americans to celebrate our country :rejoice: i hope that we can take a break from shitting on each other and arguing for a day and just appreciate how far we've come, throw back a few beers and enjoy the fireworks

1 - 20 of 73 Posts