Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Artwork by Magic

This Mixtape is the Start of a New Beginning For Me and the Start of An Evolution, I expect you guys to be open minded, well cause were mostly all Ye Fans...Mixtape will Include AutoTune (seeing as I cant Sing) and Distortion (Kinda like Kanye Recently) but will be more of a Contempary Hip-Hop Feel, just Good Ass Music, You can relate to, Ride to, Smoke Too whatever, but I guarantee It will be Good...

Production Include: D-Genius, Bruce Pettit, BackPackMatt, six3one, including others that have messaged me about beats..

Features Include: Kevin Abstract (Ian), JayC, and Kenja...(So Far)

TRACKLIST
1. Baby Boy produced by Kanye West

2. I Want It All produced by Kanye West

3. Runaway produced by Kanye West

4. Nightmares, Dreams, and Misery ft. Kenja produced by D-Genius

5. Happiness Is Interlude produced by Kanye West

6. My Fault Alone(Little Lion) ft. Bruce Pettit & Munford and Sons produced by Bruce Pettit
[flash=800,81]http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F5839155%3Fsecret_token%3Ds-vt26p&secret_url=false[/flash]

7. Your Too Young ft. JayC, Bruce Pettit & Two Door Cinema produced by Bruce Pettit
https://soundcloud.com/d-genius%2Ftoo-young-ft-jayc-bruce-pettit-two-door-cinema 8. The Loser's Dream ft. Kevin Abstract produced by D-Genius

9. Darkest Day(Black&Blue) Produced by six3one

10. Never Ever produced ft JayC & Zilly by BackPack Matt

11. Gorgeous produced by Kanye West, No I.D., Mike Dean; Ken Lewis

12. Just Breathe produced by Bruce Pettit

Expanding the List as I Work, I never have a set plan when working on Music, Just Let It Flow ;D

Release Date: December 10th, 2010

Add On:
Twitter: @DGeniusLive
Facebook: Search D-Genius
Bandcamp: dgenius.bandcamp.com

Download Here-----> http://dgenius.bandcamp.com/album/happiness-is

·
Registered
221 Posts
Your Too Young is so dope! great job!! do you have the instrumental for it?
edit: it's been on repeat for a while now  :allears:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
flilight said:
Your Too Young is so dope! great job!! do you have the instrumental for it?
edit: it's been on repeat for a while now  :allears:
Yea im thinking about releasing the mixtape with an insstrumental Version once i get clearence from all of the producers, and only if i get clearence from them ALL lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
what do you use to record? and how do you get that distortion effect like after your verse in Your Too Young and at like 2:40 in My Fault Alone?

man I can't wait for december 3rd now!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flilight said:
what do you use to record? and how do you get that distortion effect like after your verse in Your Too Young and at like 2:40 in My Fault Alone?

man I can't wait for december 3rd now!
I use propellerhead record, and its a actual distortion machine in the software and you just tweak it a little and thanks bruh

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
RoyalDosage said:
Your Too Young is sick good work.
THIS. yo man... i was in my truck today..packed out with 5 of my friends headed to the mall. i got too young on a CD for my whip...as soon as it came out everyone was vibin hard man. they were all like "yo WHO IS THIS...shit is hotttt" haha man everyone that iv ever sent this song to LOVES it

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
six3one said:
THIS. yo man... i was in my truck today..packed out with 5 of my friends headed to the mall. i got too young on a CD for my whip...as soon as it came out everyone was vibin hard man. they were all like "yo WHO IS THIS...shit is hotttt" haha man everyone that iv ever sent this song to LOVES it
thats too dope lol im glad people can vibe to my track thats what i do this for ya kno?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
back in thestudio...this will be epic.!! any feedback thus far on tracks any anticipation? lol

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LeviTight said:
Much love broo....keep up the good work....your swagger is killer
thanks bruh, im gonna make sure this is dope just for the ppl that believe in what i can do.!

1 - 20 of 123 Posts