Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So am I alone on thinking Bungie made a huge mistake in taking out Slayer Pro in Arena? So dumb.

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
Nope.

On an unrelated note, the people I was paired up with in BTB yesterday reenacted Charlie the Unicorn with a Halo twist.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
The Arena playlist never made sense anyway. The entire organization and design of it and rating system is absolutely retarded.

They need to put Snipers in it's own playlist and make the space part on Zealot say return to battlefield in every playlist, not just Arena.

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeezy Mescudder said:
damn whoever started the Reach thread on KLIVE deserves an award , dopest first post ever.
That was me.
SuperEvilDOOM said:
The Arena playlist never made sense anyway. The entire organization and design of it and rating system is absolutely retarded.

They need to put Snipers in it's own playlist and make the space part on Zealot say return to battlefield in every playlist, not just Arena.
Yes I agree with you about Arena, but it's the closet thing to MLG in matchmaking when I don't have people to play customs with so that's why I continue to play it.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
SuperEvilDOOM said:
Halo has always been one of the best multiplayer shooters around. Reach is no exception.
this and lately all ive been playing arena and tbh its honestly not bad pretty competitive at times

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
They need to get Wizard/Warlock back into matchmaking, and quick.

Such a good competitive map, they are kidding themselves leaving it out, considering they did a few remakes already.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I Wonder said:
They need to get Wizard/Warlock back into matchmaking, and quick.

Such a good competitive map, they are kidding themselves leaving it out, considering they did a few remakes already.
Agreed. They need way more symmetrical maps in general. The only really great map in Reach is Asylum, and that's a remake. =P

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Has anyone downloaded a legit Midship remake? I already have good remakes for Battle Creek/Beaver Creek, Damnation, Lockout, Prisoner, and Wizard/Warlock.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I haven't seen a remake of Midship that's good. There are some perfect ones of Hang Em High, The Pit and Narrows though.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
... said:
Has anyone downloaded a legit Midship remake? I already have good remakes for Battle Creek/Beaver Creek, Damnation, Lockout, Prisoner, and Wizard/Warlock.
these are for reach? how do you download these?

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
StereoSun said:
these are for reach? how do you download these?
People remake them in Forge World. In the game, if you go to file browser you can search for custom content and you can do the same on Bungie's site.

KrayDoesToThe said:
I want the Halo 2 ranks back with moons and suns and stuff!
You will like these ranks then

LMFAO Reach with Kinect

1 - 20 of 128 Posts