Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was listening to this album, and I love Scott vs. The World, Don't Play This Song, and Ashin' Kusher, but I was a little disappointed...

Then I got to The Mood.
Then Manic.
Then Mr. Rager.
Then These Worries.
Then The End.
Then All Along.
Then Ghost.
Then Trapped In My Mind.

All of these songs are hits. It's almost like Cudi didn't know what he wanted to to with the album until about halfway through it.

The only ones I don't like are: Revofev (never liked it), Erase Me (I'm tired of listening to it), and Wild'n Cuz I'm Young (boring).

I loved We Aite until it ended... that song should have been waaay longer. It had a lot of potential. Marijuana was okay. Mojo sounds a lot better on the album.

But yeah, take away like 3 songs and this album is just hit-after-hit. Good job Cudi.

·
Premium Member
122,085 Posts
wildin cuz im young, the end, and erase me are my least favorite songs.  ghost is the next worst on that list.

other than that every song has so much emotion to it, im really diggin all of it.  such a dark album.  btw i urge everyone to just listen to it straight through a few times, the flow of the album is amazing.

·
Registered
20,213 Posts
I actually liked how revofev sounded on the album, and we aite is an interlude man, that isn't really a song

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
Chamelio S. said:
I was listening to this album, and I love Scott vs. The World, Don't Play This Song, and Ashin' Kusher, but I was a little disappointed...

Then I got to The Mood.
Then Manic.
Then Mr. Rager.
Then These Worries.
Then The End.
Then All Along.
Then Ghost.
Then Trapped In My Mind.

All of these songs are hits. It's almost like Cudi didn't know what he wanted to to with the album until about halfway through it.

The only ones I don't like are: Revofev (never liked it), Erase Me (I'm tired of listening to it), and Wild'n Cuz I'm Young (boring).

I loved We Aite until it ended... that song should have been waaay longer. It had a lot of potential. Marijuana was okay. Mojo sounds a lot better on the album.

But yeah, take away like 3 songs and this album is just hit-after-hit. Good job Cudi.

No offense but
are you crazyyyyyyyyyy

ghost
all along
trapped in my mind

3 best songs on the album but and opinions an opinion

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ThisIsRosewood said:
No offense but