Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33,146 Posts
Drake has recently opened up about turning to prescription pills and marijuana to help him cope with fame.
Here's what he said (and we dare you to try and not read it in his voice):

"You get artists in this position who go crazy and don't know how to handle it. There are people who have killed themselves. There's the overwhelming stress, how tired you are, the weight on your shoulders of going out there and giving 18,000 people entertainment… it's a lot of pressure.
Have I sipped codeine before? Yeah, of course. Have I smoked weed? Yes. Do I drink wine? Yes. But do I do it excessively? No. I'm not a reckless guy. I do it all within moderation."
http://perezhilton.com/2012-04-01-drake-talks-drugs-and-fame#.T3o-vb_Lxpc
They stretch stories so much..

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TCB said:
Ya..those are conflicting stories. OP article says Drake celebrated his own bar mitzvah in Toronto.
MTV article says Drake was shooting a video in Miami for HYFR with a bat mitzvah theme supposedly.
Either way, I still think the pic is photoshopped, and Drake already had his real bar mitzvah when he was 13.

So.... :huh:
lmfao itstherapinsider is satire look around the site.

the pic is real doe

·
Premium Member
62,517 Posts
Crowded Places said:
he wants to be apart of good so badly
this guy :hah:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.