Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,017 Posts
Don't go by the looks on their websites. Most of the models are computer generated to make their clothing look perfectly fitted.

·
Banned
29,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bozav said:
Ask Haakon about this :oblivious:

But really go try them on at the store
dmbp said:
Don't go by the looks on their websites. Most of the models are computer generated to make their clothing look perfectly fitted.
dontgiveafuck said:
Honestly, just go to the store and try them on yourself. It's not like you can order these shits online.
i will i was just trying to get an idea on the price

·
Registered
758 Posts
slim is the skinniest but you will prob have to get them tapered and hemmed. I have the grey slim fit chinos and there not that skinny. There like 513/514 levis

·
Banned
29,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr_Wayn3 said:
slim is the skinniest but you will prob have to get them tapered and hemmed. I have the grey slim fit chinos and there not that skinny. There like 513/514 levis
Damn :/

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Mr_Wayn3 said:
I have a pair of slim H&M chinos and they fit like 511 Levis.

·
Banned
29,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mikee. said:
I have a pair of slim H&M chinos and they fit like 511 Levis.
I guess I'm just gonna try on a couple pairs becuase I have had people say they are way to baggy and some say they are skin tight :seanshrug:

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
dmbp said:
i never go on h&ms website the computer models are creepy as hell

1 - 13 of 13 Posts