Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys. I have been told by my friends that im really good at giving advice. It seems alotta people come to me for help.
So since this is life and advice. Im here for you guys. I will entertain anything you need help with. And please try to keep this serious.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
There is this guy I know, who wants to have a KTT fap session meaning he wants everyone to fap at the same time to the same prono. What do you make of this?

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spythe said:
There is this guy I know, who wants to have a KTT fap session meaning he wants everyone to fap at the same time to the same prono. What do you make of this?
Id say he's bored and should build up a constructive hobbie to keep his mind off his sex drive.

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Gwoemul said:
Bump2savelifes
I've tried this in this section many times before. You can be sure to give it a go but I'll have you know people will continue to create threads for their own problems. I guess it's better that way. My advice to you would just be to help others in their own individual threads

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Favorite said:
I've tried this in this section many times before. You can be sure to give it a go but I'll have you know people will continue to create threads for their own problems. I guess it's better that way. My advice to you would just be to help others in their own individual threads
alrighty i will do that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.