Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I officially have failed out of the University of Maryland after only my freshman year. I even tried for reinstatement but was rejected for that as well :cryfam: . I haven't told my parents yet, Idk how to bring it up to them either. I don't even know what to do with myself. Do I try and take classes on the side while working? I feel like the only way that I'll ever succeed is by hitting a home run (aka getting famous/starting up an extremely successful business). I'm so lost with this fam :/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like I saw all of this coming. And the crazy thing is like I know how I should feel about this happening to me, but I still feel nothing about it, like I dont give a shit. But I kinda do though.... fuuuuck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lothario said:
Why did you flunk out? Was it too hard for you? Where you not taking it seriously? Combination of both?
Nah definitely wasn't too hard. I was just the asshole who thought he was too smart to go to class or study (which I was in hs), but clearly thats not how shit works in college
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Another aspect is, I live in a community where everybody is involved in everybody elses business.. and also a community where everybody is rich as fuck and becoming doctors and go to ivy leagues and all this shit (yes, cac problems I know), so community college is a very embarrassing option for me (even though it shouldnt be)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,395 Posts
Damn that's crazy fam. I hope this never happens to me tbh my freshman year i partied a lot and didnt give a fuck about school just chilling with my homies and getting pussy tbh. Next year im going back to the old me and going hard a.f Good luck tho Op hope you find something positive out of all of this.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
72,473 Posts
Shit, I did this too fam. I just wasnt motivated about school and was being lazy af. Now I am on academic probation and missed a semester. Parents dont know thats the reason I didnt go to school last semester, I told them I couldnt get classes because of budget cuts. I need to get my shit together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
KingCaesarXX said:
Damn that's crazy fam. I hope this never happens to me tbh my freshman year i partied a lot and didnt give a fuck about school just chilling with my homies and getting pussy tbh. Next year im going back to the old me and going hard a.f Good luck tho Op hope you find something positive out of all of this.
I hope I can at least provide you with the inspiration to not fuck up, take school seriously
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,395 Posts
therealmob21 said:
I hope I can at least provide you with the inspiration to not fuck up, take school seriously
I swear man im getting my shit together. Still gon be partying and getting pussy tho but ima tone that down school comes first.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
xelatothe said:
Shit, I did this too fam. I just wasnt motivated about school and was being lazy af. Now I am on academic probation and missed a semester. Parents dont know thats the reason I didnt go to school last semester, I told them I couldnt get classes because of budget cuts. I need to get my shit together.
I think im gonna tell them i decided to drop out bc it was expensive as fuck and they knew i wasnt doing well anyways, so it was waste of time and money (they have tried to convince me to switch schools many times)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
therealmob21 said:
Another aspect is, I live in a community where everybody is involved in everybody elses business.. and also a community where everybody is rich as fuck and becoming doctors and go to ivy leagues and all this shit (yes, cac problems I know), so community college is a very embarrassing option for me (even though it shouldnt be)
you could try going to one in another county where people wouldn't know you
then just don't tell anyone you're going there
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top