Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in Theatre Arts II today the teacher said we gon do a "Lip Synch" contest at the school and she's forcing all of us to participate and I was like "FUCK DAT". Everyone suggesting we do Weird Al songs and some YouTube video about this cat lady on E-Harmony or something. Also it's on 4/20 which as we all know is Hitler's birthday :oblivious:

So I suggest an idea. I say we do "Heartless" by Yeezus and that the song would get kicked off by very mundane, not emotional things happening (getting a hot check, losing at chess, etc.) so the character is having a huge reaction over nothing. Not a funny idea but fuck it, better then cat videos :kanyeshrug:

Guess what? SHE ROLLS WIT IT :fire:

On the board she writes down "Kanye- Taylor". I'm like, oh shit, I'm Kanye :smug:

So I guess I'll be lip-synching "Heartless" now, people probably think it homo but oh well, sometimes you gotta be homo :datass:

That said when I suggested Yeezy this one bitch, wearing a Taylor Swift was like "I hate Kanye". But it cool, she's red-neck as fuck, she ranches horses and dates dick-heads :he:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I'll send my film crew over at once. We'll release 2 films, one of the actual "play" which we will title I AM Kanye (Kinda) after that blows up and makes both of us multi-millionaires we'll release the behind-the-scenes/making of the movie titled Becoming Kanye (Kinda).

PM me if you would like advanced tickets to the movie premiere in your country, or if you would like to pre-order an exclusive deluxe special set, where we will include both films for one low price.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts