Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

Banned
Joined
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10


I can see Ye or Cudi doing this TBH. Dead serious.

and how is guyliner gay but earrings ain't?
 

Banned
Joined
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stan Smith said:
You want to know how guys wearing makeup is gay?
Ya. I wasn't aware accentuating your features made you like licking penises. Explain.
 

Banned
Joined
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stan Smith said:
It's wearing makeup. Why does a male need to accentuate anything with MAKEUP.
How's it gay doe? I wear shirts that compliment my frame, get cuts that accentuate my jaw, why not? Nothing major, but what's wrong about showing off my pretty boy eyes?
 

Banned
Joined
51,728 Posts
Wallace said:
How's it gay doe? I wear shirts that compliment my frame, get cuts that accentuate my jaw, why not? Nothing major, but what's wrong about showing off my pretty boy eyes?
Will you wear lip gloss to show off your lips?
 

Banned
Joined
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stan Smith said:
Will you wear lip gloss to show off your lips?
If it did it in a non-obvious way, sure. I already do use this lip balm shit that makes my lips nice and smooth and look good.
 

Registered
Joined
24,430 Posts
Wallace said:
How's it gay doe? I wear shirts that compliment my frame, get cuts that accentuate my jaw, why not? Nothing major, but what's wrong about showing off my pretty boy eyes?
Those are masculine things to accentuate. Your eyes, lips, hips, for example, don't need to be accentuated.

Basically, being obsessed with your appearance is a feminine trait.
 

Banned
Joined
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FemiO said:
Those are masculine things to accentuate. Your eyes, lips, hips, for example, don't need to be accentuated.

Basically, being obsessed with your appearance is a feminine trait.
Says who?
 
1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Top