Kanye to The banner

Guy Advice.

1663 Views 94 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  YeezyDude
So I was talking to this guy. I liked him, he acted like he liked me. and not just talking to me to get some, because he was really nice. Then one day he has a girlfriend. What happened?
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Neither one of you decided to attempt to make a move.
I decided to. I just didn't get the chance to attempt... before he got the girlfriend. :dno:
There are girls on this site :wom:

real talk though.. How long where you two talking?
you have to lead the guy to believe you want him.

and btw, just because he's really nice doesnt mean hes not just trying to get some.

you def dont get pussy by mean :work:
A couple of months. Hung out a couple of times a week. I mean I thought we were seconds away from dating. I'm clueless.
RelaxRelapse said:
There are girls on this site :wom:
C'mon, CT. Tell us what you would do.
true that. I just meant we had talked about "getting some" and had mutual agreements on our limits.
AkA said:
you have to lead the guy to believe you want him.

and btw, just because he's really nice doesnt mean hes not just trying to get some.

you def dont get pussy by mean :work:
Aye dont hate. Guys post all their problems. Why cant I?
CT said:
Awwwww poor girl. This is a cute topic.
A lot of guys try to find signals by the first week or two.. After about a month they give up, and move on to the next one cause they think they've been thrown into the friend zone.
Phenomena said:
A couple of months. Hung out a couple of times a week. I mean I thought we were seconds away from dating. I'm clueless.
G
maybe he only thought of you and him as friends, but you mistook it for more?
Oh. Then maybe he wasn't

btw

after you had this talk on these "limits"

was it soon after he got another girl?
Phenomena said:
true that. I just meant we had talked about "getting some" and had mutual agreements on our limits.
Ah. I guess I can understand that but he was far from the friend zone in my book.

Alright, I waited too long. But why should I be the one to make the move?
RelaxRelapse said:
A lot of guys try to find signals by the first week or two.. After about a month they give up, and move on to the next one cause they think they've been thrown into the friend zone.
it happens. your friends with someone. maybe they dont consider you like that. you say you showed interest?

you think its off looks? have you seen the other girl?
Phenomena said:
No because it was his limits, my agreement.
AkA said:
after you had this talk on these "limits"

was it soon after he got another girl?
G
why should the guy always have to make the move first?  we don't like that.
Phenomena said:
Ah. I guess I can understand that but he was far from the friend zone in my book.

Alright, I waited too long. But why should I be the one to make the move?
Yeah. Shes alright in a 'cute' way I would say. Nice girl nonetheless but its not like shes the hottest chick I've ever seen.
kracker said:
it happens. your friends with someone. maybe they dont consider you like that. you say you showed interest?

you think its off looks? have you seen the other girl?
haha you def. shouldn't

the guy should make the move.. but some guys just find it harder to make a move on diffrent girls, maybe the other girl made it real easy. anythings a possibility really. Bottom line is you gotta move on. But hey, stay friends :dno:
Phenomena said:
But why should I be the one to make the move?
1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.