Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was talking to this guy. I liked him, he acted like he liked me. and not just talking to me to get some, because he was really nice. Then one day he has a girlfriend. What happened?

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
you have to lead the guy to believe you want him.

and btw, just because he's really nice doesnt mean hes not just trying to get some.

you def dont get pussy by mean :work:

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A couple of months. Hung out a couple of times a week. I mean I thought we were seconds away from dating. I'm clueless.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AkA said:
you have to lead the guy to believe you want him.

and btw, just because he's really nice doesnt mean hes not just trying to get some.

you def dont get pussy by mean :work:
true that. I just meant we had talked about "getting some" and had mutual agreements on our limits.

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Phenomena said:
A couple of months. Hung out a couple of times a week. I mean I thought we were seconds away from dating. I'm clueless.
A lot of guys try to find signals by the first week or two.. After about a month they give up, and move on to the next one cause they think they've been thrown into the friend zone.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
Phenomena said:
true that. I just meant we had talked about "getting some" and had mutual agreements on our limits.
Oh. Then maybe he wasn't

btw

after you had this talk on these "limits"

was it soon after he got another girl?

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RelaxRelapse said:
A lot of guys try to find signals by the first week or two.. After about a month they give up, and move on to the next one cause they think they've been thrown into the friend zone.
Ah. I guess I can understand that but he was far from the friend zone in my book.

Alright, I waited too long. But why should I be the one to make the move?

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Phenomena said:
it happens. your friends with someone. maybe they dont consider you like that. you say you showed interest?

you think its off looks? have you seen the other girl?

G

·
Phenomena said:
Ah. I guess I can understand that but he was far from the friend zone in my book.

Alright, I waited too long. But why should I be the one to make the move?
why should the guy always have to make the move first?  we don't like that.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kracker said:
it happens. your friends with someone. maybe they dont consider you like that. you say you showed interest?

you think its off looks? have you seen the other girl?
Yeah. Shes alright in a 'cute' way I would say. Nice girl nonetheless but its not like shes the hottest chick I've ever seen.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
Phenomena said:
But why should I be the one to make the move?
haha you def. shouldn't

the guy should make the move.. but some guys just find it harder to make a move on diffrent girls, maybe the other girl made it real easy. anythings a possibility really. Bottom line is you gotta move on. But hey, stay friends :dno:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.