Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Banned
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is anyone going to check this game out? From what I have seen it looks great.

·
Registered
74,640 Posts
MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME ALREADY
I WAS GONNA MAKE A THREAD BUT I'M LAZY AF
I PLAYED THE ORIGINAL FOR LIKE A MILLION HOURS

·
Registered
74,640 Posts
Spythe said:
The more I hear about it the less I like it honestly.
Like what?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Brine said:
Like what?
At first I was really excited about it but it may be too different of a mmo, Seems like they are trying too hard to be different and could ruin the entire thing for me.

And its suppose to be nothing like the original they claim. Suppose to be a completely different game

·
Banned
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spythe said:
The more I hear about it the less I like it honestly.
I think it will be the only MMO that has a shot to hold its own against WoW. Not counting dungeons games like SC or Diablo. I'm just hoping it feels good when you play it.

·
Registered
74,640 Posts
Spythe said:
At first I was really excited about it but it may be too different of a mmo, Seems like they are trying too hard to be different and could ruin the entire thing for me.

And its suppose to be nothing like the original they claim. Suppose to be a completely different game
Trying hard to be different? Like how? Dynamic quests? What else? It's pretty simple tbh
DETAILS

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
sitrix said:
I think it will be the only MMO that has a shot to hold its own against WoW. Not counting dungeons games like SC or Diablo. I'm just hoping it feels good when you play it.
Nothing can compare to wow, I don't even play it anymore, and people said the exact thing for SWTOR and look what happened to do. 2 month in and they are giving away week free friend invites

·
Registered
74,640 Posts
Spythe said:
I take it you never watched a developer interview then.
Can you please just explain
and yes I have.
Spythe said:
Nothing can compare to wow, I don't even play it anymore, and people said the exact thing for SWTOR and look what happened to do. 2 month in and they are giving away week free friend invites
By nothing can compare to WoW, you mean popularity wise. The game in itself isn't that good.
GW1>>

·
Banned
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Spythe said:
I agree, the only way WoW will die if blizzard kills it off one day with a future MMO. I always knew SWOTR was going to fail. Its a niche market and its not possible to compete with WoW's upcoming expansion, GW2 and Diablo 3. It was DOA tbh lol.

I'm still actively playing, as you can see my ilvl399 (lol) and plan to continue with MOP. But, I'm going to play GW2. I think it will feel more arcade like, with features like no auto attack on melee classes. But, I'm hoping it will suprise me and being something more.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Brine said:
Can you please just explain
and yes I have.By nothing can compare to WoW, you mean popularity wise. The game in itself isn't that good.
GW1>>
WOW was amazing at its prime, it just got boring and too easy which caused a lot of people to quit.

And about GW2, the graphics are not great(not a huge deal but its up there), being able to do your moves 100% of the time even your melee moves when your not in range just looks funny and most likely feels funny, your skills changing depending on what weapon your using, massive pvpvp(server v server v server) was never a fan of large scale combat, only have 8-10 skills total(not sure the exact number), too many outside sources that effect your character(open world stuff that gives you more points for talents), this is just off the top of my head. Its all personal you may love these things but I'm just not feeling it

·
Registered
74,640 Posts
Spythe said:
WOW was amazing at its prime, it just got boring and too easy which caused a lot of people to quit.

And about GW2, the graphics are not great(not a huge deal but its up there), being able to do your moves 100% of the time even your melee moves when your not in range just looks funny and most likely feels funny, your skills changing depending on what weapon your using, massive pvpvp(server v server v server) was never a fan of large scale combat, only have 8-10 skills total(not sure the exact number), too many outside sources that effect your character(open world stuff that gives you more points for talents), this is just off the top of my head. Its all personal you may love these things but I'm just not feeling it
Since you said that the more you hear about it the less you like it
What were you expecting from it in the first place?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
sitrix said:
I agree, the only way WoW will die if blizzard kills it off one day with a future MMO. I always knew SWOTR was going to fail. Its a niche market and its not possible to compete with WoW's upcoming expansion, GW2 and Diablo 3. It was DOA tbh lol.

I'm still actively playing, as you can see my ilvl399 (lol) and plan to continue with MOP. But, I'm going to play GW2. I think it will feel more arcade like, with features like no auto attack on melee classes. But, I'm hoping it will suprise me and being something more.
I guess after SWTOR I don't like to get my hope up, I didn't even give a shit about SWTOR til the week before it came out since there was nothing else to play. Only lasted a month and a half, end game was just done sooo horribly. And I plan on playing D3 and MOP as far as games go. And SC, think I may stick with Blizzard games from now on, no other game company has impressed me.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Brine said:
Since you said that the more you hear about it the less you like it
What were you expecting from it in the first place?
Not even sure, I never played the first one. I actually don't mind all the PvE stuff they are trying to do/change I just don't think the game play will be that great. With that said watching someone play and actually playing are 2 completely different things. But I feel I played enough MMOs, and games in general I can judge off a video

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
He puts up some amazing game videos, the first 1 is really long and I haven't actually watched it. Just lost interest in the game til I see something that changes my mind.

·
Registered
74,640 Posts
It's pre purchase tomorrow
Like there's a guaranteed way into all the betas and other stuff

·
Registered
74,640 Posts
Spythe said:
When does these beta weekend start I still got 35 days to kill before d3
No one knows, but they said late April
So probably next weekend April 20th I believe?

1 - 20 of 135 Posts