Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont think this album has chapters (a shame)... but let's say Cudi surprises us all. Taking a look at the tracklist and doing educated guesses, can we take a stab at what the chapters would be?

Chapter 1: Horizon  ;)
1. Scott Mescudi VS the World feat. Cee-Lo
2. REVOFEV
3. Don’t Play This Song feat. Mary J. Blige

Chapter 2: Wake & Bake
4. We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up)
5. Marijuana
6. Mojo So Dope
7. Ashin’ Kusher

Chapter 3: Legend of Mr. Rager
8. Erase Me feat. Kanye West
9. Wild’n Cuz Im Young
10. The Mood
11. MANIAC feat. Cage & St. Vincent
12. Mr. Rager

Chapter 4: The Comedown
13. These Worries feat. Mary J. Blige
14. The End feat. GLC, Chip Tha Ripper & Nicole Wray
15. All Along

Chapter 5: Cudder
16. GHOST!
17. Trapped In My Mind


Join in  :stronger:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Vigor said:
I dont think this album has chapters (a shame)... but let's say Cudi surprises us all. Taking a look at the tracklist and doing educated guesses, can we take a stab at what the chapters would be?

Chapter 1: Horizon  ;)
1. Scott Mescudi VS the World feat. Cee-Lo
2. REVOFEV
3. Don’t Play This Song feat. Mary J. Blige

Chapter 2: Wake & Bake
4. We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up)
5. Marijuana
6. Mojo So Dope
7. Ashin’ Kusher

Chapter 3: Trials And Tribulation Of Mr. Rager
8. Erase Me feat. Kanye West
9. Wild’n Cuz Im Young
10. The Mood
11. MANIAC feat. Cage & St. Vincent
12. Mr. Rager

Chapter 4: The Calm After The Storm
13. These Worries feat. Mary J. Blige
14. The End feat. GLC, Chip Tha Ripper & Nicole Wray
15. All Along

Chapter 5: Reality 
16. GHOST!
17. Trapped In My Mind
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I remember him saying the first song on Man on the Moon 1... is the same melody you'll hear on all his songs. Didn't think that still applied. Same, been following since AKNC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,891 Posts
Vigor said:
I remember him saying the first song on Man on the Moon 1... is the same melody you'll hear on all his songs. Didn't think that still applied. Same, been following since AKNC.
Nah thats not what I mean. When Up Up & Away ends and Common talks again, that beat is supposed to be the first track on this album. Maybe he changed his mind though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,738 Posts
Donnie Darko said:
Nah thats not what I mean. When Up Up & Away ends and Common talks again, that beat is supposed to be the first track on this album. Maybe he changed his mind though.
He probably change his mind, considering that skit hinted at the name of this album: Ghost In The Machine.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,789 Posts
I guess something like
Act I: The World I Am Ruling
No. Title Producer(s) Length
1. "Scott Mescudi vs. the World" (featuring CeeLo Green) Emile, No I.D. 3:55
2. "Revofev"  Plain Pat, Mike Dean 3:03
Act II: A Stronger Trip
No. Title Producer(s) Length
3. "Don't Play This Song" (featuring Mary J. Blige) Emile 3:43
4. "We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up)"  Emile, Plain Pat 1:27
5. "Marijuana"  Dot da Genius, Kid Cudi, Mike Dean 4:20
6. "Mojo So Dope"  Emile 3:31
Act III: Party On
No. Title Producer(s) Length
7. "Ashin' Kusher"  Chuck Inglish 3:49
8. "Erase Me" (featuring Kanye West) Jim Jonsin 3:13
9. "Wild'n Cuz I'm Young"  Plain Pat, Emile 4:14
10. "The Mood"  Emile, No I.D. 2:36
Act IV: The Transformation
No. Title Producer(s) Length
11. "Maniac" (featuring Cage and St. Vincent) Anthony Kilhoffer, Mike Dean, Marcè Reazon 2:58
12. "Mr. Rager"  Emile, Kanye West, No I.D., Jeff Bhasker 4:54
13. "These Worries" (featuring Mary J. Blige) Emile 4:16
14. "The End" (featuring GLC, Chip tha Ripper and Nicole Wray) Blended Babies 4:21
Act V: You Live & You Learn
No. Title Producer(s) Length
15. "All Along"  Emile 3:23
16. "Ghost!"  Emile, Ken Lewis, No I.D. 4:49
17. "Trapped in My Mind"  Dot da Genius, Kid Cudi 3:34
But idk
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top