Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't get me wrong, WTT is a great album, but Ferrari Boyz is album of the year. Gucci and Waka just have that natural chemistry together. WTT feels ahead of itself at times, granted I'm only on the second listen, but it feels pretentious. 1017 brings me to reality. Ferrari Boyz is the type of album you listen to day after day, it relates. WTT is ment for trips to the MET or MoMA. Not that that's a bad thing, but Waka and Gucci > Ye and Jay in terms of making music. I will purchase WTT somewhere down the line, but Ferrari Boyz has definitely earned my 12 dollars this coming week.

With that said, WE IN DIS BISH THROWING GANNGGG SIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEE

·
Registered
48,025 Posts
>_> Dawg, GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
of course gucci and waka would be a perfect fit together when both of them are so horrible at everything they do it makes perfect sense that they would mesh but when u have to amazing people like kanye and jay-z it will take some work to get it to mesh but i think that is exactly what they did when they remade the album 3 times

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.