Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least, I think. (See, just like the tracklist, no one actually knows what the fuck is ACTUALLY going on with bitches).

Anyway, my advice to all you dudes out there, mostly the ones in high school (and this shit is obvious):

Don't be obsessive. Do not be obsessive. Do not overly compliment, stare, say you think they are acting cute when they are actually acting stupid/weird/annoying. Don't talk about them to their friends. Don't talk about them to your friends. Don't even fake being obsessed. Just don't be. Because once your emotions take over, it will be very hard to control your actions. Don't overly flirt. Don't be crazy. If they like you, THAT'S DIFFERENT, it MAY be OK for you to be more HEADSTRONG. But if you have NO REASON to believe the girl likes you, PLAY IT cool.

I don't mean to say be a dick, be nice, compliment now and then, but not often, and treat them relatively as you would everyone else. But don't be a pussy either, make moves when you think you should. Use your good judgement, you got it in your heart and in your mind and in your cock. Being friend zoned licks dick. Complicated shit.

Obvious? You knew all this already? Good, spread the gospel. Because I am sick of my friends/everyone else getting fucked because they were being too headstrong and yet too wussy. Happens to all of us, happened to me, will happen to you if you are fourteen (unless you take the advice of Grandfather Timesitheus).

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Timesitheus said:
At least, I think. (See, just like the tracklist, no one actually knows what the fuck is ACTUALLY going on with bitches).

Anyway, my advice to all you dudes out there, mostly the ones in high school (and this shit is obvious):

Don't be obsessive. Do not be obsessive. Do not overly compliment, stare, say you think they are acting cute when they are actually acting stupid/weird/annoying. Don't talk about them to their friends. Don't talk about them to your friends. Don't even fake being obsessed. Just don't be. Because once your emotions take over, it will be very hard to control your actions. Don't overly flirt. Don't be crazy. If they like you, THAT'S DIFFERENT, it MAY be OK for you to be more HEADSTRONG. But if you have NO REASON to believe the girl likes you, PLAY IT cool.

I don't mean to say be a dick, be nice, compliment now and then, but not often, and treat them relatively as you would everyone else. But don't be a pussy either, make moves when you think you should. Use your good judgement, you got it in your heart and in your mind and in your cock. Being friend zoned licks dick. Complicated shit.

Obvious? You knew all this already? Good, spread the gospel. Because I am sick of my friends/everyone else getting fucked because they were being too headstrong and yet too wussy. Happens to all of us, happened to me, will happen to you if you are fourteen (unless you take the advice of Grandfather Timesitheus).
That shit is the worst.  Good post though, keep preachin to em :h5:

·
Registered
591 Posts
I know it's like mission impossible, but do you think it's possible to dig yourself out of the hole that is known as the "freind zone"? Like you weren't into her at first, but as time when on, she got hotter and cooler, and now after a long ass time as "freinds" you want to hook up with her?

·
Banned
16,350 Posts
ROHF4L said:
I know it's like mission impossible, but do you think it's possible to dig yourself out of the hole that is known as the "freind zone"? Like you weren't into her at first, but as time when on, she got hotter and cooler, and now after a long ass time as "freinds" you want to hook up with her?
kids stay getting caught up over that one girl. they see these cartoons and tv shows where the guy has that one crush that he dreams of being with so they feel like it should be that way. there are literally millions of girls all over the place and you are trying to figure out how to get out of the friendzone with one...

it will be literally 100% easier to say fuck em and hit on other girls. thats probably the only way to get out tbh. but dont do it cuz you wanna make em jealous. thats a woman move.

J

·
0 Posts
Minor Threat said:
it will be literally 100% easier to say fuck em and hit on other girls. thats probably the only way to get out tbh. but dont do it cuz you wanna make em jealous. thats a woman move.
the first part i agree with ^

listen up. sometimes girls will purposely friend zone you so it keeps feeding their egos. you'll always be there for them and you, as the nice guy that you all are, will feed them the bullshit they're so hungry for. thing is, these bitches do have something for you - but its no where near as magnified as your feelings for them. you're there for their safe keeping.

the moment you break away from their psychological mindfuck and take interest in other girls they come fucking crawling back. they're an option, not an only choice. btw if you're easily had you're not worth much. :work:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts