Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MBDTF is too late in the music season to be nominated for a Grammy from what I hear.
This pisses me off so much because I feel like this may be his most critically acclaimed album since LR.
Same thing happened to 808s, which would have beat that lame ass T. Swift record for album of the year IMO.
Like Kanye said, the Grammy's really don't reflect what the best albums of the past years have been

·
Registered
866 Posts
if its good enough for a GRAMMY this year then it should still be in consideration for a GRAMMY when it is eligible to be nominated next year.  If its fallen off by then, well... then it simply does not deserve one.  simple as that for your simple ass.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ngoogs said:
if its good enough for a GRAMMY this year then it should still be in consideration for a GRAMMY when it is eligible to be nominated next year.  If its fallen off by then, well... then it simply does not deserve one.  simple as that for your simple ass.
thanks cudi... i am now enlightened

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
He should win a grammy for Power though, I mean come on, if that doesn't get best rap song after all the moaning Kanye has done then their is no justice.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Perry said:
MBDTF is too late in the music season to be nominated for a Grammy from what I hear.
This pisses me off so much because I feel like this may be his most critically acclaimed album since LR.
Same thing happened to 808s, which would have beat that lame ass T. Swift record for album of the year IMO.
Like Kanye said, the Grammy's really don't reflect what the best albums of the past years have been
Ray Charles won album of the year with album he put out mad long ago it really doesnt matter

1 - 17 of 17 Posts