Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kanyes best album my favorite kanye album which means its kanyes best album its a fact

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ecabney said:
cool story bro
its not a bad story i think your exaggerating the impact the story has on yo life though i mean its definently a cool story but to call me bro because of my cool story is abit extreme

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
GRAD-BEAR said:
lol is that two cool story bro's in a row
Mozeley said:
its not a bad story i think your exaggerating the impact the story has on yo life though i mean its definently a cool story but to call me bro because of my cool story is abit extreme
cool story bro x2

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GRAD-BEAR said:
he says somewhere int his interview im not sure when and cant be fucked to check but somewhere in this he tells trevor nelson

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Liquid said:
Mozeley whats with the kanye family man? its really important
i broke the chain i forgot to put it in one of my threads after that i dropped it

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
He said 808s was his best album when he was doing interviews for it's release. Same will go for this one.

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
either way i dont think anyones in a position to call mbdtf kanyes best the albums been leaked fo a day now

i put kanyes first 3 albums on the same level i jus like graduation more for personal reasons mainly because 2007 was a good year fo me everytime i listen to graduation it reminds me of that great year

1 - 20 of 22 Posts